“Second stay just as good as the first” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive

You added Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive to your Saves list
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
40% off room rate
Ranked #16 of 180 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
aurora
“Second stay just as good as the first”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I loved this resort so much the first time we stayed here, we decided to visit again for his 30th birthday! We invited some of our friends to come along and none of us were disappointed!! Everything was excellent! From the service to the food to the beach and pool. I was really excited that we got a chance to eat at the other restaurants that we missed during our last trip. The Mexican restaurant at the resort was delicious! We had to eat there two nights. We also got a chance to try the cafe that we missed before. I visited the cafe at least twice a day, everyday of our trip. We had such a great time and I was so glad that our friends loved this resort as much as my huband and I do. I was so sad that we had to leave. It was as beautiful as I remembered it. The service here is incredible. I will continue to recommend this resort. I am so sure that I will go back!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Jacqueline M
JohnKirwan, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience, we highly value your loyalty as a returning guest and it’s always nice to know we have met your expectations with the quality of the food and our outstanding service. Comments like yours motivate us constantly to do our best to maintain the quality of the service we provide and to improve every day.

Thank you again for all your kind comments and recommendations, we are all looking forward to welcome you back soon to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.

John Kirwan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,606)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The hotel is very nice and clean...there was always people wiping, dusting, and keeping the floors shiny. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I enjoyed my stay here. We were there for 5 days and had plenty of time to relax and take part in the hotel activities. We spent one day away from the hotel to do an excursion and then another day took a trip into the city to get some souvenirs from the the marketplace. The hotel food was great. Everything tasted fresh and I would have to say the food favorites for me were the fish tacos in the outdoor are by the pool (sorry, it was a while ago so I can't think of the names of the all the restaurants)...i probably could have lived off those tacos the whole trip and crave them even now. For dinner, we went to the mexican place twice because it was so good...and we had the same waiter, Omar, who treated us with excellent service and remembered us. During the days when we were at the hotel we would lay out by the pool. We took part in the water volleyball game that was going on, played some bingo and corn hole. They also had beach volleyball, ping pong, etc. At night there was a different type of show each day with a different theme (Michael Jackson or circus/acrobats).
Overall this inclusive is really good. Not super extravagant...but it wasn't necessary. It also seemed VERY family friendly. I saw staff by the pool always interacting with the kids and adults to try and get them to join into activities...and they do a good job at it bc they got me to participate, lol.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank JZJ07
Allow me to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your review and recommendations which help all the TripAdvisor community. I am very glad to know that we have impressed you with our service, activities, restaurants and selection of food. Comments like yours, with details on what made your stay so memorable are always welcome with great enthusiasm by every staff member, as it is our inspiration for success and new achievements.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and recommendations, our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back, ready to make every effort to provide you with another pleasurable experience.

chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Went for a wedding we had a wonderful time!The seafood was amazing(in all the restaurants)All of the employees were very friendly,and very accommodating The only complaint i have was the rough sea ! lol

Room Tip: we paid a $30 fee to upgrade to a sea views with a balcony,i felt it was worth it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank chicagotrixie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

2nd time I've been to Cancun and boy has it changed from 10 years ago. More commercial, an incredible abundance of hotels, and a better English speaking contingent amongst the staff/area. We were very happy to have chosen an all inclusive. Logistically, it is not that easy to find variety in the area unless you are willing to take the bus or cab every night. There are some nice restaurants within walking distance, but not the amount needed to have a good breadth of change of pace. The food at Fiesta was great. Great variety, and the quality surpassed my expectations. I would recommend this place highly if your intentions are to relax, lay in the sun, and eat without having to go on a mini trip to experience something else. We were in Puerto Vallerta last year and the type of experience was very different. You had to travel for diverse food and to experience the Culture. At Fiesta, everything you need is on site. So if you're looking to relax and not have worry about much other than when the sun moves, I would recommend this place highly. If you're looking to explore the local culture and visit local restaurants and shops, Cancun generally isn't the place especially along the miles of dozen hotels. The Fiesta staff was great, room was great, food and drink were great...so we were able to relax and not have to worry about reaching in our wallet every 2 hours, which is also something to appreciate when you want to relax.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
9 Thank kenchicagocubs
Thank you very much for sharing with us this generous review about our work and our services, it's a great pleasure to know that your overall experience was enjoyable. I was most happy to read of your kind comments regarding the service you received.

We all are looking forward to this special honor of welcoming you back to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.

Northern Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This was our second stay at the Fiesta. We stayed for seven nights returning December 1st on this visit. We first visited in December 2010 right after the resort turned all-inclusive and we had to return we enjoyed it so much. My wife and I are middle aged professionals and have been to Cancun a number of times and this is by far our favorite place. I can't tell anyone much more than what has already been stated in other reviews but we highly recommend this resort. Smaller, easy to get around, good food options as well as room service, super clean, great beach and absolutely unparalled service. It was my wifes birthday and they bent over backwards to make her feel special all week. Some of the staff as I can't mention then all - Pedro at the outdoor ceviche bar. He is mentioned in many reviews for a reason. What a great guy. Jonathan C. is another great guy and he's getting pretty good juggling those liquor bottles. They both recognized me from two years before and my wife couldn't believe it. Others at the ceviche - Arana, Omar, Raul, Oscar, Ayanana to name a few who really enjoy their jobs and were a joy to be around. Juan Leon and Armando at the lobby bar took care of us every night and made sure we had a seat even when it was crowded. Claudio was also fantastic keeping our cups full on the beach. (Just an fyi that they do move around every month or two, for example Pedro was assigned to the pool bar after we left). Freddy the guest relations manager and Victoria were wonderful with helping us get the room we wanted. And a huge shoutout to Tomas Silva the yoga instructor who my wife absolutely loved as she didn't miss a lesson all week. And to the general manager John Kirwin - thanks for telling me they were roasted grasshoppers after the fact! Yes, the resort is not brand new but the service and everything else more that make up for any minor deficencies you may or may not come across. We will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in a master suite the first time and a junior suite on this last visit. Both are great c...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Slim11
florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I believed we had a good time and had our money's worth. But we were pretty much ignored during our four days stay. Only a very few of the staff did smile or say hello. My wife went to the gift shop where three members of the staff were doing their thing, not even raising a head to acknowledge her presence. None approached her the 15 mins she was there. At check out I wait at the counter for 5 mins before the girl even look up to me. She just went about checking me out just like a robot. At other places the checkout person would always say " we are pleased to have you stayed with us".
Apart from these all other met or exceed our expectations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lim002
JohnKirwan, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you very much for taking your time to share with all of us this review, your feedback is very important for us and it is my regret that we were not able to meet your expectations. More than any other aspect of our business, it is our service we take great pride in. We have been recognized by almost all our TripAdvisor reviewers, as one of the hotels with the best staff in Cancun, I regret that service received during your vacation did not live up to the expectations of luxurious and relaxing experience. I was very much concerned by your review and disappointments you faced during your stay with us. I do want to ensure you that all your comments were followed up and we are working hard in order to avoid any lowering of our standards or inconveniences for our guests in the future.

Should you consider Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun for your vacations in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me for any pre-arrival arrangements, we all will be very honored to have an opportunity to welcome you back.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed the week of January 20, 2013. We stayed on the 5th floor with a great view of the ocean. Overall great stay at this smaller resort with everything in short walking distance. What stood out most was the outstanding service from all the staff, always attentive, friendly and accommodating.

Food: We never had to wait to be seated. Breakfast buffet is superb, definitely something for everyone. Lunch at the Cevicheria and Kambu were good. This resort does not require dinner reservations, which is a big plus. The Mexican was ok, the Asian was better and the Italian was the best of the three. Definitely consider the 3 a la carte restaurants before going to the buffet for dinner, which was mediocre. There is also 24-hour room service that we took full advantage of. We loved getting coffee and cappuccinos at the cafe.

Room: Average – very clean, basic layout, small bathroom, plastic chairs on the balcony.

Beach: By far the nicest beach in comparison to neighboring resorts. There were plenty of chairs available. I just wished they had cushioned chairs on the beach, not hard plastic loungers. We enjoyed the beach bar with its extraordinary bartenders.

Internet: Free Wi-Fi made it easier to keep in contact with family back home.

Tip: Definitely bring dollars to tip the bartenders & waiters, they work hard to serve you and deserve a few dollars.

Airport: Short distance @15 minutes from the airport.

Overall enjoyed this hotel with it’s exceptionally service orientated staff and beautiful beach!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MsNYsmarty
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is a pleasure for me to know that your experience at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun exceeded your expectations; our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional and unique as it can be, thank you for letting us know how memorable and special was your staying with us.

We really appreciate your review and we hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.