“Excellent tour of Cancun”

Hummer Jungle Tours
All-Inclusive Self-Drive Hummer Tour: Ziplining, Cenote and Interactive Zoo
Ranked #34 of 277 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Cancun and Riviera Maya like never before - Driving a Hummer! Hop aboard a fully automatic Hummer and take the adventure of a lifetime, visiting an authentic Mayan ruin treasure, visit jungle ancient species at an interactive jungle animal shelter. What about walking among 13ft crocodiles, feed deers, chat with parrots and wacaws, pet a boa and more! Go on a thrilling ziplining adventure and a wild ride on your automatic ATV through the mayan jungle! Swim in a sacred cenote, a natural sink hole filled with sweet water. Have lunch in front of the beautiful turquoise caribbean sea. Book Hummer Jungle Tours TODAY and experience the very best of the Riviera Maya and go back home totally renewed! A Unique experience... Don't take chances, reserve directly in our official website, we manage small size groups so our tours are booked quickly and you get the attention you deserve.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
“Excellent tour of Cancun”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Merak was our tour guide and he was awesome! We saw Mayan ruins (bring fruit to feed iguanas!), zip-line, atv, and swam in a lagoon. Highly recommend. Merak has a wealth of history information to make it a fun and interesting trip. Lunch was also great.

Visited May 2014

Council Bluffs, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memorable, once in a lifetime opportunity!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I LOVED this tour! It made my Cancun trip. I felt like it completed my trip. I got to drive all around Cancun, Mexico in the Hummer. First, we got the chance to either zipline or jump off the cliff into the cenotes! I was scared, but my amazing tour guide, Bruno, helped me get the courage to! We then ziplined three or four different levels and even ziplined upside down on the last one. After that, we rode around ATV'S, which was a blast. Now, it was time for a delicious lunch at a beautiful private beach! The last stop was at the Crococun Zoo where we got to hold baby crocodiles, snakes. We got to feed the monkeys, deers! I even got kisses by the parrot and we walked amongst multiple, grown crocodiles. I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting. I feel like you truly get the full experience of Cancun! It's a must do out of the excursions. :)

1 Thank KatarinaV7
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent tour with great guides.”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I did this tour the other day with 2 friends, and we're from Canada eh. Our tour guides were Bruno and Merak (forgive the spelling on the second name I could be wrong). They were two wicked individuals who definitely showed us an amazing time. They were cool guys and super easy to talk to. Did their jobs properly and answered all of our questions that weren't even related to the tour. Would definitely attend this tour another time.

The activities were fun and they made them even more fun. The big cliff jump was awesome too.

1 Thank Filipe L
Singapore, Singapore
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Celebrating my birthday”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Booked this by internet and all experienced was equal to description.
The guide was excellent and full of knowledge. The day we went was raining and windy but this changed nothing, visited some ancient ruins then travelled to a zoo where we handled baby crocs and python,got some amazing pics. Drove to where we got onto quads and went round a track stopping at a denote with a zip line where we went swimming,then zip lined through the forest
Amazing thrills. Had lunch at a quiet beach eating local cuisine, very tasty.
Met new people and thoroughly enjoyed our day nothing was bad which made my birthday excellent.
Would recommend this for anyone wanting to do something other than sitting on the beach in cancan.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Ariana M
Miami, Florida
“OMG best tour of my life”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We did the tour with merak. OMG let me tell you that he is the greatest tour guy i've met. The whole company was so sweet to me while i was calling to make my reservation. The tour in itself is really good, worth every penny. We started the visit at a maya temple, then went to a zoo to feed monkeys. After that we had lunch in a very nice restaurant on the beach, they were really slow to bring food but it was perfect because it gave us the chance to take pictures on the water. We drove our hummer to a place where we rode ATVs, very very bumpy, adrenaline guaranty. The best thing in this tour is that we finish this adventurous day at cenote. This place is heaven!!! I am not sure if the tour would have been that great without Merak. He was so sweet, very smart and was talking a lot about mexican culture, which is great because in Cancun it is not that local so talking about mexican's culture with someone so passionate about his country is really good. I really advice this tour!!! Thanks again Hummer Jungle Tour.