“Best Day in Cancun” 5 of 5 bubbles

All-Inclusive Self-Drive Hummer Tour: Ziplining, Cenote and Interactive Zoo
Ranked #25 of 260 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Cancun and Riviera Maya like never before - Driving a Hummer! Hop aboard a fully automatic Hummer and take the adventure of a lifetime, visiting an authentic Mayan ruin treasure, visit jungle ancient species at an interactive jungle animal shelter. What about walking among 13ft crocodiles, feed deers, chat with parrots and wacaws, pet a boa and more! Go on a thrilling ziplining adventure and a wild ride on your automatic ATV through the mayan jungle! Swim in a sacred cenote, a natural sink hole filled with sweet water. Have lunch in front of the beautiful turquoise caribbean sea. Book Hummer Jungle Tours TODAY and experience the very best of the Riviera Maya and go back home totally renewed! A Unique experience... Don't take chances, reserve directly in our official website, we manage small size groups so our tours are booked quickly and you get the attention you deserve.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Kitchener, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Day in Cancun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was the tour we looked forward to the most. We had our two Grandsons with us ages 9 & 10. It was a very physical tour. We did zip lining none of us had done this before so we were glad it was not too long, ATVs, swimming in a cenote our guide was always close to where my Grandsons landed in the water to help them, lunch at a very beautiful and quiet spot on the beach, visited El Rey (which was for us) and a interactive zoo. Our guide Easy was absolutely the best!! He really took time to know our Grandsons and helped the youngest with his fear of jumping into the water and the zip lining. I would do it again in a second. Don't miss this one costs more than some of the other tours we took but was so worth it.

2 Thank Phyllis W

miami, fl
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Ezekiel the tour guide is the best. He is friendly, playful and makes the day fun. He is very thorough with all his directions and makes you comfortable. ATV was the best best part of the tour. I never ATV before but that was like extreme ATV and we had so much fun. I just wish we could choose and pick what to do. For example skip the el rey and go right to zip lines and ATV. We had fun and would definitely do it again.

3 Thank jennie2013
albany ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was my second trip with hummer jungle tours. The first time I went with my boyfriend and it was awesome. He even had a broken ankle at the time, and was still able to enjoy. This time I brought my sister her husband, my younger sister, and two family friends! The day started when we were greeted by Ezekial (EZ) and Merack. They were our tour guides for the day, and made this whole experience super! We met two other families at LA ISLA MALL in front of XPLOR. We separated into 4 hummers. 4 people in each. You can choose if you want to drive or not. If you no one in your group wants to drive the guides will, but driving is way better. After meeting at the mall we drove about ten minutes away to EL REY. EL REY are Mayan Ruins. EZ and Marack showed us around and explained the culture. There were tons of Iguanas and opportunities to take pictures. After EL REY we drove about 45 minutes to the jungle and zip lined through the jungle. The helmets were gross, but it was worth it. They take pictures of the whole trip and give you a dvd of the pictures for a small charge. Next we got back in the hummers and drove about 10 minutes into the jungle to a cenote. Here we were able to jump of a 30 foot cliff, 16 foot cliff, or zip line into the water. Or you could go in off a latter. I am not a strong swimmer and I did all three. They give you life jackets and make you feel so comfortable and safe. After about an hour we drove back to the zip-lining place and rode ATVS through the jungle. It was so messy, but awesome. They recommended taking off your shoes, which we did. However, if I could back I would wear water shoes. It hurts when you don't wear shoes. After about forty five minutes on the ATVs we got back in our hummers and drove 30 minutes to a little Mexican fishing village where we ate lunch! It was delicious. After lunch, we drove 15 minutes to an interactive zoo. There you can touch and hold exotic animals. Bring money to tip the zoo guides and zip line guides, and a bigger tip ($15) to tip your actual guides at the end! Definitely worth the trip and price!!!!

4 Thank jcoles34
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun, fast-paced day experiencing real Mexico.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We decided on the Jungle tour as it offered a wide variety of activities in a single day trip. My husband drove one of the Hummers. The trip highlights were the cenote (with jumps from approximately 30 feet, and a zip line into the water), and the very rocky ATV ride. Also a highlight- lunch at a fabulous little outside restaurant right on the ocean. The fish we had was caught fresh for us, and my Margarita was probably the tastiest I've ever had, and made with fresh ground up limes, no mixes! My husband's pina colada was made from fresh coconuts as well. Our guide, Ezekiel, was incredibly well versed in the history of Cancun and the surrounding areas, as well as the Mayan culture. He made us feel welcome and comfortable, and his English is impeccable. We were lucky enough to be there on a day when there were just two couples and a guide.
The one down-side was the zip line part, mainly because we've been to XPlor in Cancun and the ziplines there were far more exciting and you didn't need to brake them yourself.
I'd highly recommend this tour.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Teresa G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ezekiel you rock!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to do this tour because of all the different activities included. Our tour was on a Sat and Ezekiel was our tour guide. Since it was a slower day we had a personal tour, it was just us three. Pick up was on time, very friendly down to earth guide who let us do the tour at our own pace.
If your looking to try different activities in one day such as zip lining, Atving, ruins, swimming in a cenote and ending the day at a gorgeous beach GO WITH HUMMER JUNGLE TOURS!! Great way to enjoy a piece of Cancun away from huge crowds of tourists.

Ezekiel we will see you next time Bro, Happy Birthday ;)

Joce&Jon