“My hummer excursion”

All-Inclusive Self-Drive Hummer Tour: Ziplining, Cenote and Interactive Zoo
Ranked #31 of 271 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Cancun and Riviera Maya like never before - Driving a Hummer! Hop aboard a fully automatic Hummer and take the adventure of a lifetime, visiting an authentic Mayan ruin treasure, visit jungle ancient species at an interactive jungle animal shelter. What about walking among 13ft crocodiles, feed deers, chat with parrots and wacaws, pet a boa and more! Go on a thrilling ziplining adventure and a wild ride on your automatic ATV through the mayan jungle! Swim in a sacred cenote, a natural sink hole filled with sweet water. Have lunch in front of the beautiful turquoise caribbean sea. Book Hummer Jungle Tours TODAY and experience the very best of the Riviera Maya and go back home totally renewed! A Unique experience... Don't take chances, reserve directly in our official website, we manage small size groups so our tours are booked quickly and you get the attention you deserve.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Savannah, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“My hummer excursion”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

There are many different jungle tours, but I think this was the best for the price. You can go the offical website www.hummerjungletours.com or cancun-discount.com, which I did, to get cheaper rate. First, our tour guide Ezekiel, was great. He was kept us well informed on everthing we were going to be doing and educated us all driving and safety rules. He participated in everything we did and was not boring at all. He felt like part of the family. This tour included, driving your own hummer, atv's, ziplining, swimming in a cenote, lunch, the zoo, and a tour of an ancient mayan village. I would suggest this tour to everyone. You definetly got your monies worth. He did not rush you thru the tour. Our pick up time was at 6:30 am, due to our hotel location. The tour started at 8am. We did not have a chance to eat breakfast. Our guide had a cooler of cold water already prepared for the guest. He asked if we were hungry and after the zoo, he went out of the way to stop to a place he knew of that sold fresh cooked food so we could eat something. No extra charge. If you do this tour hasz for Ezekial to be your guide.

3 Thank Roberta C

Los Angeles, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Real Adventure”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is a hidden treasure. Our guide Ezekiel was an expert and very professional. You get a little of everything and have a very fun whole day experience. Highlight for us was the ATV'S. Lunch in Puerto Morales was excellent. Made to order tacos and fresh fish. Remote location and very personal service. Like eating at your relatives house, very welcoming. Beautiful beach. Bring cash though, drinks were extra plus tips. Seven of us went and everyone enjoyed it!

2 Thank Patti L
Modesto, California
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“What a hummer of a tour”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Excellent tour for those that are adventurous. The zipline was fun. The ATV's were rough on the passenger but otherwise fun & muddy (especially after the tropical storms that we encountered). The zoo, cenote swimming and diving, the lunch, and the ruins were fun & interesting. Our guides EZ & Merak were a hoot!

Lincoln
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time with great People”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I booked this trip for my Wife and I. Even though it was pouring down rain we decided to continue with the tour. We were picked up right on time and met Ezekial and Merrick (hopefully spelled correctly). Right off the bat both of these guys were in good spirits and very accommodating. Though the weather was terrible we made the best of it.

The stories and explanations were top notch. All of the locations were very interesting and/or a lot of fun. Both of our guides were full of good information and good humor. There was never a dull moment. We went to the ruins, zoo, zip lines, atv, cenote and had an incredible lunch.

I would highly recommend this trip to anyone looking to get out and do a lot of different things. If all of the guides that work with this company are as good as ours, you certainly can't go wrong. But personally I would suggest either of the guides we had. They were great and really made us feel welcome. Thank you for everything. Hopefully we will get a chance to come see you again.

1 Thank 113mikeb
Greenwood, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Very BEST thing in Cancun.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I would like to thank our tour guide Ezekiel (easy), he was great and really made the day special. We were lucky to be the only two on the tour. His knowledge of the area and cultures were amazing, from the Mayan ruins to the Spanish conquest. I really can't put into words how great this day was, I will say you really must do it I promise you will not be disappointed. It was great. A++++++++++++++ 10 Stars

Visited May 2013