“Great time with great People”

Hummer Jungle Tours
All-Inclusive Self-Drive Hummer Tour: Ziplining, Cenote and Interactive Zoo
Ranked #31 of 272 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Cancun and Riviera Maya like never before - Driving a Hummer! Hop aboard a fully automatic Hummer and take the adventure of a lifetime, visiting an authentic Mayan ruin treasure, visit jungle ancient species at an interactive jungle animal shelter. What about walking among 13ft crocodiles, feed deers, chat with parrots and wacaws, pet a boa and more! Go on a thrilling ziplining adventure and a wild ride on your automatic ATV through the mayan jungle! Swim in a sacred cenote, a natural sink hole filled with sweet water. Have lunch in front of the beautiful turquoise caribbean sea. Book Hummer Jungle Tours TODAY and experience the very best of the Riviera Maya and go back home totally renewed! A Unique experience... Don't take chances, reserve directly in our official website, we manage small size groups so our tours are booked quickly and you get the attention you deserve.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Lincoln
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time with great People”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I booked this trip for my Wife and I. Even though it was pouring down rain we decided to continue with the tour. We were picked up right on time and met Ezekial and Merrick (hopefully spelled correctly). Right off the bat both of these guys were in good spirits and very accommodating. Though the weather was terrible we made the best of it.

The stories and explanations were top notch. All of the locations were very interesting and/or a lot of fun. Both of our guides were full of good information and good humor. There was never a dull moment. We went to the ruins, zoo, zip lines, atv, cenote and had an incredible lunch.

I would highly recommend this trip to anyone looking to get out and do a lot of different things. If all of the guides that work with this company are as good as ours, you certainly can't go wrong. But personally I would suggest either of the guides we had. They were great and really made us feel welcome. Thank you for everything. Hopefully we will get a chance to come see you again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank 113mikeb

Greenwood, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Very BEST thing in Cancun.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I would like to thank our tour guide Ezekiel (easy), he was great and really made the day special. We were lucky to be the only two on the tour. His knowledge of the area and cultures were amazing, from the Mayan ruins to the Spanish conquest. I really can't put into words how great this day was, I will say you really must do it I promise you will not be disappointed. It was great. A++++++++++++++ 10 Stars

Visited May 2013
“The best tour to do on your birthday!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is for sure the best tour i did on my vacation. My friend and i went here for my 22nd birthday. We visited the mayan town then went zip lining and atving, we went swimming in the little secluded place which was fun! The best part for me was when we went to the little food shack which by the way had the best food. I had the fresh fish which was great! They even surprised me and gave me a little birthday cake which i loved! This whole tour is a must!!

Omaha, Nebraska
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Hummer Jungle Tours wasn't what I expected”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The tour guide was friendly and made the experience enjoyable. This was an all day event and we did get to see a lot that we wouldn't have otherwise seen on our own. The ruins (El Rey) were not what I expected because there wasn't much to look at. The zip lines are for children and not adults looking for some adventure. The cenotes or water spot was really small but you can zip line into the water and jump off a 30 foot cliff which was something different. The ATVs were the best part but there are so many curves that you have to be careful. You do follow a narrow and bumpy path and have to keep waiting for others to catch up. Since this was my first experience driving an atv, I really enjoyed it. You are allowed to drive the hummers if you wish, but be aware that the cops in Cancun will pull anyone over just so they can take your money as a bribe to avoid a ticket. We heard numerous times from the locals how crooked the cops are so I would be careful driving any vehicle in this place. The zoo was also a nice experience and you get to hold or pet a few animals/reptiles. You can purchase food for the animals if you want but the guide actually gets to hold all the food. The guide will also hand out food to all members of the groups whether they paid for it or not. The food did not cost much at all but don't think you actually get to feed the animals with what you purchased. The deer were really the only animals we got to feed. Overall, the experience was enjoyable for a one time event. I would not pay for it again.

Visited April 2013
Clayton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must Do if Visiting Cancun”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is the best bang for your buck. We had such a great time. Our guide Merak was amazing and very informative about the runis at Elrey. We met him at La Isla Mall which was just a 5 minute cab ride from our hotel. 3 Hummers pulled up and we jumped in and started our adventure. Our first stop was at Elrey Ruins. It was a very small village with old stones and platforms. Merak was so detailed in explaining what happened there it really made me feel like I could picture what it looked like intact. Our next stop was to the zoo. Our zoo guide again knew so much about the animals that any question you had he could answer. Just watch out for the monkeys jumping over your head. After that we did the zip lines, atv's, and cliff diving into the cenote. Then we took a drive to a small restaurant and ate lunch. Merak told us earlier in the day that we had to choose what we wanted for lunch because if we ordered the fish they would need to go out and catch it. I laughed it off but I will tell you when I ate the fish it tasted so fresh and was so delicious. After that we returned to La Isla Mall and our day was done. It was about an 8 hour day. Im not sure how this tour got negative reviews because it was awesome. Merak if you read this, Thank you again you were awesome.