Hummer Jungle Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
All-Inclusive Self-Drive Hummer Tour: Ziplining...
Ranked #25 of 290 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Cancun and Riviera Maya like never before - Driving a Hummer! Hop aboard a fully automatic Hummer and take the adventure of a lifetime, visiting an authentic Mayan ruin treasure, visit jungle ancient species at an interactive jungle animal shelter. What about walking among 13ft crocodiles, feed deers, chat with parrots and wacaws, pet a boa and more! Go on a thrilling ziplining adventure and a wild ride on your automatic ATV through the mayan jungle! Swim in a sacred cenote, a natural sink hole filled with sweet water. Have lunch in front of the beautiful turquoise caribbean sea. Book Hummer Jungle Tours TODAY and experience the very best of the Riviera Maya and go back home totally renewed! A Unique experience... Don't take chances, reserve directly in our official website, we manage small size groups so our tours are booked quickly and you get the attention you deserve.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Okay it's out in the sweaty jungle but it was fun. The people were super nice. ( in a location like this you always have a banjo going in the back of your head wondering what if we just some how disappeared- would they ever find us kind of feeling ) Anyways that disappeared and we had a fun time :) The ATV stuff was super fun and the zip lines made me ( the mom) pee my pants , but the kids loved it. !! The cenote swim was A BLAST !!!!!! out in a weird area by itself but FUN . The driver Merick was SUPER SUPER SUPER. We loved him. He spoke perfect english and was funny and had a great nice pleasent attitude. Would make a nice friend. He took us to the zoo - fun :) Also we stopped at a little rest that made the best spicy food . A little whole in the wall with nice people working there :)

All reviews
"fantastic guide"
in 6 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
in 13 reviews
in 242 reviews
in 53 reviews

Reviewed December 22, 2012

If you're looking for adventure, this is the tour for you. The meeting point was at a mall and easy to access by bus. There were only 4 in our group (me and my friend, and a couple), and we jumped in 2 Hummers and were off. You drive out of the hotel zone and to all of the attractions, which was pretty fun in itself. Our guide, Merak, was amazing! He was very knowledgable, posed us for great pictures, and even haggled down the price of our picture package when some pictures turned out blurry. We started at the ruins and could even climb up to the sacrifice alter. The ziplining was fun, you get to do one upside down if you're feeling brave. After that we took 4 wheelers to the cenote for a swim. You can zipline in, take steps down, or jump off a small or big cliff as many times as you want. Lunch was at a beautiful oceanfront restaurant. Seating is outside, but there are white drapes that make it look like a wedding set up or something out of a movie. The zoo was unlike any I've ever been to. You get to hold a crocodile and snake, feed monkeys and all sorts of native animals, and walk through a crocodile enclosure. I highly reccomend this tour, especially if you can get Merak as your guide!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Spent 2 weeks in Cancun at the start of December 2012. Spent 4 days diving but wanted to do something completely different. Decided to do a land based activity and found this tour. The company is based at the Isla shopping centre which was a 10 minute walk from our hotel The Royal, in the hotel zone or otherwise it is easily served by buses. My partner was very nervous, but we met up with our guide Ezekiel and straight away my partner started feeling at ease. Ezekiel explained the plan for the whole day so there were no surprises. We had our own hummer rather than sharing with one the other guys in our group. Ezekiel was happy to sit in my hummer as I explained it was my first time driving a left hand drive car. As a guide he was very knowledgeable and liked to get involved in the adventure with us. This tour has everything, Hummers, Mayan ruins, zip wiring, quad bikes and a cenote with a zip wire, balance ropes and cliff jumps. We ate at a very friendly and idyllic waterfront cafe and then went to a zoo. Never one to be a believer in zoos but this zoo specialises in rescued animals so me and my partner were both very happy here.
Anyone booking the tour with these guys would not be disappointed. I would definitely use these guys again. This tour is a MUST!!!!
Big thanks to Ezekiel for an awesome adventure and being an awesome guide.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We went to cancun on our Honeymoon and only wanted to leave the Hotel for one day. So we wanted a tour that would let us see everyone in one day. Ruins, Jungle, Caves, and the Ocean.

Food was great.
Hummers were new and safe
ATVs were in great shape and the ride was long.
Zip lines were fast and fun.
Cave was beautiful and full of clean water

The best part is the helpful guide Merak. We would go anywhere with him. Jaimie (a young 16 year old boy) from the ATV outpost helps Merak on the zip lines and he was very nice and respectful. We gave him our camera to take pictures while we were on the ATVs and Zippline. He took great photos!

We found the tour online but waited to book it in Cancun to get a better price. We found a tour agent on the street and he was able to save us 40 bucks. We would of been happy even if we had paid full price.

1  Thank vicvh2
See more reviews
Reviewed December 14, 2012

In the summer of 2011 me and my boyfriend came to cancun in late August/early September! I have been meaning to write this review for absolutely ages now and have just never got round to it. We did the Hummer Jungle tour, when we arrived it was just us on the trip and we got to pick what hummer we wanted! The trip was absolutely fantastic and was an experience of a lifetime we absolutely loved it!! You don't just get to do one thing it's an all day excursion from visiting a hands on zoo too jumping in a clear water Cenote! But most of all the reason for this review is to mention our tour guide who was beyond amazing! I think his name was Malek or something along those lines! But what a credit he is to the business because he definitely made that trip so amazing! A fantastic tour guide that could answer any questions you had! If we go back we would 100% do this excursion again and just hope that Malek would still be there! FANTASTIC!