“favorite place ever”

Los de Pescado
Ranked #153 of 1,107 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Los mejores tacos de pescado y camarón acompañados de nuestras tradicionales aguas frescas!! No olviden probar las tostadas de ceviche y nuestros ya famosos BURRITOS!!!!
Reviewed June 26, 2012

is sooooooo good and cheap, is totally worth it! the shrimp burrito is just the best and the tamarind salsa is something new and delicious

1  Thank Dns J

Reviewed May 17, 2012

$1 fried fish tacos with corn tortillas and spicy mayo? Yum!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Their breading on their shrimp and fish tacos is akin to that of a corn dog. Yuuk! Insipid sauces and cold tortillas round out this very marginal establishment. Try "El Oasis" instead which is far, far better. What were they thinking?

Reviewed February 15, 2012

I went with my husband to Cancun, we were looking for some good Mexican Food, the taxi driver told us the best place is LOS DE PESCADO, we went there and we ate many many tacos!!! They are really good!!!! Congratulations!!!

2  Thank Maria L
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I saw the restaurant looking out the window from our room at LaQuinta. I am so glad I did. I went with my husband and baby, and the atmosphere is extremely casual, but nice. We enjoyed people watching. The menu is limited, but that doesn't matter, because everything there is amazing. We had the fish tacos, shrimp tacos, and ceviche. It was all fabulous, and that was the only problem, as we ate too much. That's okay, as we just went for a walk in the area afterwards. There were several sauces as well. One was like a tartar sauce, and not spicy, another was a spicy white sauce, there was a spicy green sauce, a spicy red sauce, and what seemed to me like a barbacue sauce. I had fun experimenting with the sauces. There was also a garnish bar, with pico de gallo and shredded cabbage. We did not have the cabbage, but the pico de gallo was very good. The corn tortillas were also very good, fresh and hot. Would we go again? Yes, and we did, the very next day :) This was a great find and a great value!