Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great week of diving

Over the course of the week my son (14) and I dove the majority of the dives that Manta Divers... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Jason K
Five stars for Manta Divers!

Reviewed January 1, 2020
yeraha

Recommended experiences in and around Cancun
from $47.00
from $38.40
from $60.00
from $54.40
More Info
All reviews dive shop dive master blue gecko night dive dive sites boat crew dive package great dive chac mool open water dives underwater museum discover scuba diving experience sea life the reefs small boat awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2020

Manta Divers helped me accomplish my goal of getting my advanced open water certification in a fun and exciting way. Vicente was a great instructor-- patient, funny, and he genuinely cared about helping me become a better diver. He had tangible advice and tips, which I appreciate! Everyone at the shop itself was helpful and just super nice. Communication via email was fast and prompt. I highly recommend them for anyone looking to get into diving!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank yeraha
Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

I went out with Manta divers to the Machones reef by Isla Mujeres. I dove with Max. I'm excited we got to see a sea turtle. I would have liked to dive with them more days but it was not possible due to the wind. It was not safe for boats to go out. Grace was great at keeping me informed of the situation and setting up diving for a better day. Overall a great experience. I like how they have smaller groups. We passed by bigger companies that seemed to have a ton of divers on the boat. I feel like I got a more personal experience. I would definitely dive with them again in the future.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 4, 2019

We recently visited Cancun for one purpose and that was to dive in the carribbean sea. I googled dive centres in Cancun and emailed a few centres with what I wanted to do whilst there, I even tried the dive centre that was attached to our hotel. Manta divers came back with the best itinerary with what we wanted and the best price. When we arrived in Cancun we phoned the centre and asked if we could bring our kit down to the shop so it was ready for our 10 day dive package and sort out the paper work, and store it at their shop they were very accommodating and said yeah no problem. We arrived for our 1st days diving and the guide max and reception manager grace was there to greet us and was very helpful they then introduced us to Charlie captain of the boat and Joel the 1st mate both was very good at there job couldn’t have done more for us. We was also down to dive the cenotes which my dad was nervous about vincente was very patient and helpful especially as my dad has trouble with his knees so to help vincente carried his dive kit down to the site we’re u jumped in he also carried mine too. We also dived with marene who again was just as helpful as max and vincente. I would very highly recommend you to use this company for all your diving needs when in Cancun whether you are a qualified diver or are wanting to do ur diving qualifications as they truly are a very professional company their only a small company but that just makes them more attentive to ur individual needs.

1  Thank Lollipop1982
Reviewed November 20, 2019

Despite choppy seas we had a great time with this dive outfit. We were very fortunate to have the boat all to ourselves and it was like a private dive. Great dives, great guide, great crew. I highly recommend. Huzzah.

Reviewed November 8, 2019 via mobile

Thank you for this awesome dive trip! Everybody in the team was so nice and their service was great! We had so much fun!
If you plan a dive trip, go to Manta Divers Cancún!!