“Fantastic meal, romantic atmosphere-great evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Catorce - Grill 14 - CLOSED

Catorce - Grill 14
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Atlanta, Ga
“Fantastic meal, romantic atmosphere-great evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2010

happened by Catorce - Grill 14 on accident but checked out the restaurant and we loved what we saw. The main dining area sits over the lagoon and had a very quiet and romantic feel. I ordered the tuna medallions for a starter and I would say they were one of the top 5 tuna dishes I have ever had. My wife had the baked macaroni and the margherita pizza. She doesn't have the most sophisticated palate in the world but she thoroughly enjoyed her choosings. For my main course I had the skirt steak with a side of garlic mashed potatoes. The steak was cooked to a perfect medium temperature and was as tasty and succulent as I had hoped. The mashed potatoes were very delicious as well. Overall, we had a great meal and enjoyed the laid back settings as well as the piano bar after 8pm. Great food and I highly recommend you give this place a chance.