Tripadvisor

from $59.00
from $99.00
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews tamales rice pudding amazing tour guacamole mexican cooking taco these guys an amazing experience hotel zone cayetano gracias luis guide informative
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Took the tour yesterday and really enjoyed it. Tour guide and driver were a lot of fun. Great tacos that I wouldn't have found on my own.

JaviCFT, Manager at Cancun Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2019

Thanks for your comment, we are so happy that liked the experience!

Best regards.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

I was impressed that they kept our reservation as we were the only couple on the tour. Our guide was full of knowledge about the local area and history and shared with us as we went place to place. Not a lot of walking as the have a van that takes you to each restaurant. The restaurants are very local places and we had a great meal at each one and could hardly finish the dessert at the last stop we were so full. Found some new places to eat next time we visit Cancun and some new local beers that we enjoyed. Transportation was prompt meeting us at the hotel and we were catered to from the time we left the hotel until we were dropped off at the hotel

Date of experience: September 2019
JaviCFT, Manager at Cancun Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Thanks Martha, our compromise is with anyone willing to know something more about our city and culture, not with bu$$iness, that's why we run our tour rine or shine, even with 1 single person!

So glad that you enjoyed it =)

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

I can't express how much I enjoyed this tour. We were picked up from our resort and taken to 4 local business to sample a taco. Our guide knew the history of the area so well and each restaurant on how it became the space it is today.

My wife and I got to experience so many different styles of tacos and the end tried a marquesitas instead of a churro.

Our only complaint is that we are now too full!

If you are staying in Cancun, this is the tour to try!

Thanks for your review!

We hope that you enjoyed everything!

Hope to see you next time, in any other of our tours =)

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

This tour was a lot of fun. The van picked me up at my hotel and took us to the open air market in area 23. There were 4 others on this tour with me... a family of 3 and another single guy which was perfect since I was traveling alone this trip. The tour guide took us around the market where we ate tamales from a local vendor, saw hand crafts from around the region, and shopped for the ingredients for the cooking class. We got everything we needed and more. As we asked “what is this fruit?” Or “what does that taste like?” Our guide not only told us but bought some for us to sample. We then walked went to a local Restarant (it was way before lunch so no crowds yet) where they had set up some prep and some cooking stations. We then made a feast... fresh guacamole , chicken enchiladas, Margaritas (yes, we went into the bar and worked with the bar tender on our favorite flavor margarita), rice pudding and some other items I’m sure I’m forgetting to add here. We made our corn tortillas. We made the roasted veggies for the sauce. We chopped, stirred, mashed, tasted, and had a great time. Highly recommend this activity when you visit Cancun!

2  Thank 202kp
JaviCFT, Manager at Cancun Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thanks for reviewing us!
This is our most complete and favorite tour, we're happy that you enjoyed it as much as we always do!

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

We had the best evening on this tour, each meal was exciting and varied and each restaurant interesting a unique! The cocktails and juices were Divine and our tour guide Christian was very friendly ,genuine and considerate! 10/10 !

Date of experience: August 2019
JaviCFT, Manager at Cancun Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Hey Rebecca!

Thanks again for your review =)