“Great little restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Decided to go there based on reviews. We were not disappointed. Right on the beach but a bit difficult to find. Good food and service. Would recommend!

1  Thank loust

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Read good reviews and right next door to our hotel, Casa Maya so we were really looking forward to a nice meal. The beach view was the only positive. Poor service, blond hostess took our order then never came back even when 2 meals came with white sauce instead of red, no apologies or offers to fix it. Spinach in ravioli seemed like frozen creamed stuff. Would have liked some substantial bread, but oiled tortilla was ok. Lasagna was too hard to cut bottom layer, my husband said it tasted like Chef Boyarde. Drinks were never refilled. Decor was tacky. Had to flag down a waitress to get check. Small portions so we actually left hungry and Very disappointed.

1  Thank Islandkids
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Food, service and location were amazing! We loved it, fair sized portions with light sauces and amazing desserts!

2  Thank CRGNY94
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The pasta is great, but the homemade gelato is the best part. Save room for a sundae. Location is open air and on the water.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

It is one of the few restaurants in Cancun located on the ocean. Go on a temperate evening when the winds are not strong off the ocean and the views and proximity to the water add to the experience. Thanks to the reviewer with the best tip for locating it. Just follow the road towards the ocean directly across from the huge flagpole to the right of Casa Maya and you can't miss it.
My husband loves clams and he was not with me, so I did the recon for when we return in March. The clams were not the best I've ever had, but good enough that I will recommend them and order them again. I took the waiter advice and had lasagna and my Dad had fish. They were both very good. Homemade ice cream is a nice surprise and loved the bread and oil were delish.