“A Great Trip! Very Professional!”

MexicoAdventourist.com
Ranked #167 of 317 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: MexicoAdventourist.com offers a great range of tours in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Isla Mujeres, Cozumel and Yucatan. Visit us and take a look to our services along the Maya World of Mexico. Allow us to advise you in advance to enjoy your stay and have a lifetime experience in the natural landscapes along the Yucatan Peninsula.
Hurricane, West Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A Great Trip! Very Professional!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2010

We recently took a tour to Tulum through this company. They picked us up from our hotel in a really comfy tour-style bus. The guides were very nice and the bus was immaculate and nicer than alot I've travelled in in the states. The guides gave us some info on the way down to Tulum and also provided a National Geographic video for us to watch to kill time on the way down. The tour guide, who I believe was named Anna, was very funny and informative. She gave us about a 40 minute tour before we had plenty of time on our own to explore. I thought it was the perfect balance of tour/personal time.

All in all, it was a great trip and I was really impressed with the guides and professionalism of the whole outfit. I would certainly book something with them again!

MexicoAdventourist, Owner at MexicoAdventourist.com, responded to this review, October 21, 2010
Dear traveller,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience with us and other travellers. We are very proud of our staff and we always want to get our vehicles be in good conditions, renovated and providing preventive maintenance to them. If you want to return to the Yucatan Peninsula we will be glad to assist with the best recommendations for activities to do around the area.

• Greek first
Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Truly an amazing adventure and wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

We used MexicoAdventourist.com to book our trip to Chichen-Itza because of the positive reviews we had seen on tripadvisor. Well, we were 100% satisfied with everything from beginning to end. This is an all day event and you will be happily exhausted after returning back to your hotel. The bus we rode in was a Cancun Line bus; very comfortable and air conditioned with large windows for viewing the scenery. Our driver was outstanding. Our tour guide "Josue" was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. His command of the English language was exceptional. He was also entertaining and made the 3 hour bus ride fun. Chichen Itza in July was hotter than 98 degrees and there is not much shade; you will need lots of sunscreen and a hat for protection however, we were given umbrellas by our guide, Josue. Following our visit to the Mayan ruins, we were treated to one of the best buffet lunches in Mexico. There was a variety to choose from but we liked the "pebil pork" the best; a little spicy and very tasty. Also, the cenote (underground fresh water well) offered us a chance to cool off after the trip to the ruins. We really enjoyed this adventure and would recommend it to everyone!

MexicoAdventourist, Owner at MexicoAdventourist.com, responded to this review, August 8, 2010
Dear traveller,

We are very proud to read this kind of comments. The certified tour guide job is not just knowledge about history and culture of the civilization or archaeoligical sites, they have to know how to interact with the people, providing the information from a smooth way, a little funny but always with respect for the local culture and to our clients. We will share this comment with your tour guide. Thank you and come back soon to Mexico!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Good value, Good tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2010

MexicoAdventourist.com made our trip to La Isla Mujeres, easy and enjoyable. Not only were they prompt in delivery of reciept but also called for a reminder check directly to our hotel, and were very well organized at the meet/check in site. The tour was well planned and executed. Our Dolphin experience was amazing, but I have to say their organization at La Isla was a little on the down beat side. We were constantly guessing where our group was, and it was kind of a free for all once the dolphin experience was over. Other than that it was a great trip and one we would consider doing again.

MexicoAdventourist, Owner at MexicoAdventourist.com, responded to this review, August 3, 2010
Dear traveller,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travellers. Sometimes, on high season vacations, we have manage a lot of groups of people following an itinerary to avoid not converge with other groups, but is subject to the interaction with the groups and the tour guide or dolphin trainer. After and before your dolphin experience you are free to enjoy Isla Discovery or to take a ride around Isla Mujeres. We will take care about it.
Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fast service, helped alot, great to deal with”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2010

me and my wife were taveling to cancun on a leave trip that i had from iraq. we tried to book with another company for zipline and atv's and we were given the run around and that they don't work on sundays or whatever, just one big hassle ( i wont name the name of the other place but terrible customer service) I looked on this site and found adventourist, and i called explained teh situation,and on the same day with very little notice that made accomidations for me and my wife that included zipline, ATV's, and horsebackriding. The staff of the park where we went was overall great. The ATV staff were rude, unhelpful and just didnt seem to care, but as for the overall park i would say 8.5 out of 10. The zipline people were friendly and overall happy, and our horseback riding guide was incedible, spoke great english, told stories made jokes, and was helpful in riding techniques. funny part is that i was only doing the horse part for my wife, yet being that it was the last activity of our day, it saved it and made up for the ATV's. (MexicoAdventourist.com was not at fault for this and did issue the appropriate refunds because of the ATV portion, and extremely fast too.) They were great and I give them a 10 out of 10 I would definately use their services again on a trip to mexico. Thanks guys

MexicoAdventourist, Owner at MexicoAdventourist.com, responded to this review, July 22, 2010
Dear traveller,

People who works in the tourist industry knows that the most important think is the service, because this is intangible, but you can feel it and evaluate it with your satisfaction level. We understand that a few things not always look nice for the clients, so the flexibility with them is a key point. We are very proud of our work and most of the time we try to be for our clients on the office or mobile phone. Thank you for your kind comment and I will share it with the staff involved
Montreal, Canada
“Top of the line Site for Online Reservation and Travel Advice on what to do when in Cancun (tours include Isla Mujeres,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2010

I am a fan of the beautiful beaches of Cancun and the Riviera Maya and since Christmas’ time of 2000 I have been traveling there every other year. All the time I waited to book my tours upon arrival at the hospitality desk of the hotel or with the concierge but two years ago, I wanted to give a gift to my parents who were traveling to Cancun, they had bought the hotel and air and I wanted to buy the tours and activities for them as they were celebrating their wedding anniversary, so this time I had not the option to book through the hospitality desk so I searched online and after two days of comparing the prices at several online reservation websites I found MexicoAdventourist.com prices were excellent, but was not sure because I did not know their service, so I called their reservation number to find out.. They were very polite and helpful and answered all my questions, I event had the chance to talk to the owner, Israel Kumul a very savvy person, I decided to book transportation and activities for my parents through MexicoAdventourist.com, after paying with my credit card, I received my information of the payment and accurate tour information so that my parents new everything they were going to do when they arrived, who will meet them at the airport, departure time of the tour, pick up time at hotel or checking point for the tour, everything was there… So I gave all the reservation to my parents the day they were departing from Montreal… When they got to the hotel they called me and told me about the great service they received at the airport, but that was just the beginning… The tours were awesome, the hotel was super and the parents had the best time ever in his 25 years of marriage thanks to MexicoAdventourist.com...

when I traveled back to Cancun Last year I booked my tours and transfers with MexicoAdventourist.com again and the service and price were again outstanding…I think they have this knowledge and great prices because they are based in Cancun and they are really experts in the destination of the area, and have good relation with local vendors to provide the best prices ever…

I was encourage to write this words by my parents, this is something I had planned to do the week after they got back to Montreal (two years ago), but here I am two years later is never late, and I finally wrote a comment and I will 100% recommend this professional company whenever you travel to Cancun or Riviera Maya,

Do not wait till you get there, book in advance!

Have a Wonderful Day

MexicoAdventourist, Owner at MexicoAdventourist.com, responded to this review, June 28, 2010
Dear traveller,

Thank you very much for your nice comments, I am glad to read them. As you said, never is too late to remember pleasant memories. We only work with best service suppliers in each destination to guarantee a lifetime experience for our clients and their confidence. The feedback with our clients give us an outlook on what we are doing well and opportunities for improvements. Because the new travellers´ tendencies are to book on-line we are always focused in the customer service by email or phone, to avoid any kind of inconvenience with our clients prior, during or after their experience with us. We know that it is better to get your activities in advance, instead to be bothered by sales agents on site, that always are persuading you to buy a tour.