“Fantastic restaurant and location”

Agua Santa Restaurante- Bar
Ranked #30 of 1,192 Restaurants in Cancun
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time visiting this “newer” restaurant. It is on the lagoon side of kulkukan blvd. between the Royal Sands @ the Ritz Carlton. The outside dining area provided a wonderful view of the lagoon and the mangroves. The wait service was spectacular and very attentive.

The food is moderately priced and very flavorful. This includes fresh catch of the day (grouper) & shrimp entrees. Substitutions, additions are all gladly accepted.

The meal was topped off with coffee and dessert.

A very enjoyable meal. This restaurant will be added to out annual visit when in Cancun.

P.S. - one of my traditional restaurants that have been visited annually will have to be removed.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service, food and views!! Would highly recommend their Caprese salad and truffle pasta. Worth the visit!

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Our last night in Cancun so went out expecting a lovely evening. It did not happen.When we go out,we like to have at least be able to eat together.There was a mix up of my entree and after 15 mins it still hadn’t come and my partner was half done his meal so I got up to cancel my order as I didn’t even want it now. Funny how the staff never appears when you have a problem. Had a bit of conflict with the bill and now our evening was really ruined.They need better customer service..will not be returning ever.

2  Thank Einar1924
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful dinner at this tucked away location. The staff was friendly and attentive as they led the way in. Our waiter was very watchful we made it down the steps leading to a beautiful terrace overlooking the lagoon. The food was very good. I had Mayan shrimp and my husband had Caribbean chicken. We traded bites and both dishes were excellent. My Margarita was good too although I did not care for the peppery salt on the rim. Our waiter was such a personality as he carried our food tray over balanced on his head. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and I look forward to coming back and bringing friends.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

What a fantastic place. Excellent staff and food. Prices were very reasonable. Attention to detail was a plus. Thank you for an excellent night!