Villas Del Mar Hostel
$538
$249
$190
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$886
  • Pool
$150
$101
Agoda.com
All reviewsdowntown cancunsushiother resortshotel zonebedroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Beautiful resort, excellent food, excellent staff - definitely a 5 star in my few

Only negative was the water. Beach is beautiful and the water still needs cleaning up - seaweed

Right across from an island easy to get too. Main drag is a bit of a ways, however they have a shuttle that will take you at least half way their if not more so cab from there will not be expensive.

Quiet May through Oct. and very busy - packed Nov. to April.

Room Tip: 1 bedrooms are awesome!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joanne B
Reviewed February 24, 2011

My girlfriend and I never set foot in the hotel, but I needed to write down our experience with the time share folks. The rep who took our info down knew we were 2 women that were celebrating our 50th birthdays and that we had our own separate families. She never told us that women traveling together that were married to other people would not qualify for the time share promotional rate. They charged my credit card on the day we made the reservation at the end of Dec, but only refunded it back 2 months after I called repeatedly for them to do so. They never even told us we didn't qualify for the promotion, it was only when I called in Jan that they told us the news. I asked them to credit me back immediately and told them they were very deceptive, but they didn't care and just ignored me. I would stay away from IMS Vacations generally and any property they manage, these guys are crooks to the hilt!

Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends