we went to Cancun about 3 years ago and we loved it. What a beautiful place and condo. We had a oceanview from everyroom withtwo kitchen. Every thing is up-scale at the WESTIN LAGUNAMAR. It's simply breathe taking. We didn't want to leave the room. I cooked sometimes because it was such a good view(i cook alot some days on all our vacations because we also like to enjoy our room too) I mostly get ocean or lake what ever they have) because that relaxes us. It was decorated so nice and comfortable we loved it so much. My husband made smoothies the whole time we were there, they were so good. We rented a car like we always do and we do our own thing. They have great places to shop too! Go to their open fea market it's great. And theirs an up-scale mall right across the street from THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR too. It's a big beautiful mall. Some stores will give you a good prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Vacatia, Jetsetter and Reservation Counter so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin