We first stayed at an All Inclusive, that was a dump and very crowded.
I saved the vacation by switching hotels, on the 2nd day. My wife and 2 daughter 17 & 15 , were soo happy at the Westin Lagunamar. There is several differnt pools. You always have plenty of space and great views of the ocean. The beach was fantastic. The hotel front desk and concierces were excellent and spoke very good English. This is a Luxury Resort and the everything is in perfect condition. The landscaping and fountains with lighting really inhances the look at night. There is no question this is a Luxury Resort.
The location, of the hotel, was excellent. There is great shopping and eateries across the street.
We got to see many other hotels and this has to be one of the best in Cancun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin