Staff was courteous and friendly. Grounds had everything we could think of. Two huge pool areas, Workout room was fine if somewhat small for a resort of this size. So there was a bit of waiting to workout if you went at high times (8-10 a.m.)
Villas were really nice for a family as we went to Walmart and bought some fruit and other food to cook. All rooms overlook ocean so it didn't matter really where we were staying in the hotel. Overall I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin