Just returned from a fabulous week here at the Westin Lagunamar. We are SVN owners since 2005 and had stayed previously in four other network resorts. This one has by far the friendliest staff of any we've stayed in. It was like vacationing with family!. The restaurants were reasonably priced and the food was excellent. The buffet breakfast at the Oceano is amazing. Even the prices in the market were very comparable to shops across the street. We had never purchased food from the markets at any of the other resorts because the prices were high, but this was not the case here. We did the owner's update, something we had said we would not do, because every other resort had high pressure salespeople, but here it was truly low-key. We did end up purchasing a small unit on the odd year and left feeling good about our decision. We plan to go back in the fall, and are really looking forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin