Cons: Took forever for the bellboys to bring luggage to our room. Wouldn't accept cash anywhere at the resort had to pay by CC...frustrating! People run down to the pool chairs to throw their towels on the chairs to claim them by 9am and then dont show up to use the chair until noon. BBQ Grills were nice to use but no BBQ utensils in rooms. Lots of noise in hallways at night, every night, at times seemed like they were right in the room with us. Hot tubs were luke warm...very disappointed! Trash can liners were too small for the containers. Breakfast buffet was not worth the money, food was cold! The massage people constantly bugging you for a free teaser massage sample, maybe bring a sign that say "NO Massage NEEDED HERE!!
Pros: Resort was very clean. Concierge was very helpful and took the time to answer all our questions. Rooms were very nice and spacious. The view is awesome, there cant be a room with a bad view. WIFI was good for us because I brought my own travel router, had 4 bars all week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin