This was our third stay at this fantastic resort. We traveled just before the Christmas holiday. The staff, as always, was pleasant and helpful. It was a little hectic at check-in and check-out during this trip and we attributed it to the Christmas holiday as we have never had issues during past stays. Every room has an ocean view with a beautiful balcony and the heavenly beds are to die for--we fell asleep to the sound of the ocean every night!. We dined at the Oceana resturant for an occasional breakfast, dinner and dessert/drinks/coffee. Every visit we were treated with respect and greeted by name. We also had drinks and fingerfood at Duna Sports Bar. Our experience was the same--all of our servers were very attentive. Wi-fi was sporadic, but wasn't really missed because that's what we were trying to get away from--we were on vacation. The main pool is an amazing infinity pool with a lot of action/activities. The pool associated with the new addition was less hectic and very relaxing. We truly enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to future stays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin