We stayed at this hotel on December of 2012. This is does not like Westin Hotels we have stayed in other places. It is more of time-share place with very limited service. The front desk that checked us in closed at 9pm and we had to walk all the way to another building for any service. This is not the biggest problem for me. What I don't understand is that they set the check-out time at 10am and does not allow any exception. With the check-in time at 4pm (we did not get our room until then). Such very late check-in and then extremely early check-out time is quite unfair, are the worst among the hotels I have stayed (I travel on business quite a bit). When I called the front desk to ask why and I was told this is the rule and they have to follow, without any exception. I will not stay at this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin