My wife and I stayed here on a pomotion for four days in October. The resort gave us a large one bedroom ocean front suit. It had a full kitchen with a washer dryer and even an icemaker in the refrigerator. The reort being so new everything is modern and clean. The only down sides are the price of food and the early checkout time. Checkout is 10 AM and they would not extend it for us beyond 11 AM. Also I can see that during the busy season there would not be enough palapas on the beach for everyone. The aabove faults are minor and should not keep anyone from visiting this resort. There is a hugh upscale shoping center accross the street with many restaurants. We did take the timeshare tour. There was not much pressure. They were asking for $11,000 for a one bedroom suite every other year low season. Maintenance is $1,400 the year that you have the room for a week. We took the Xlo-ha adventure and it is highly recommended. The down sai was it took an hour and 1/2 to get there and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin