We stayed in the resort for 6 days 5 nights. Our room was spacious, with spectacular seaview and there's a nice jacuzzi tub which my daughter had her bubble bath daily. The resort was beautiful with nice white beach. The resort was so nice and comfy that we decided to take only 2 day trips to Chichen Itza and Tulum/Xel-ha so that we can stay-in to enjoy the resort.
The location of the resort is good as the beautiful La Isla Shopping Village is just opposite the hotel. La Isla offers good shopping and dining options. Thus we went there for our meals during the days we stayed in to enjoy the resort.
Overall, the experience was excellent. Will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin