We just completed out second trip here in 2 years and would not go anywhere else. The staff could not have been more accomodating and responded to our requests (extra pillows/towels, etc) right away. Our room was just steps away from the beach and was very neat and clean. The grounds are immaculate and they are constantly working to keep them neat and clean. The pool bar/restaurant is very convenient with a swim up area. The drinks are excellent and we were amazed at how the staff remembered our names after the first day. Across the street is a large shopping plaza with restaurants and activities. Great location on the hotel zone. The hotel will also reccomend and set up day trips or any activities that you may be interested in and often at a discount from what you might pay on line. The hotel also arranges a taxi for you to go into town to get your groceries for the week. This costs $25 round trip and the driver will for you up to an hour at no extra charge while you shop. Can't beat it. Overall just a wonderful place with a great staff who go out of their way to make you feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin