We just returned from a week stay from Westin Lagunamar Resort in Cancun. We stayed at bldg 1, right by the ocean and couldnt be happier. However, the resort doesnt seem to have any rooms without a good view anyway.
Fully exceeded our expectations. This facility is a villa resort and is catered towards family vacationers. The villas are very spacious with a full kitchen, LR, DR, washer and dryer. All that youll need (dish soap, detergent for laundry and dishwasher, papertowels, kitchen utensils) are all in the unit free of charge to use. We took the R2 bus to downtown cancun to walmart to p/u some groceries and we were stocked all week. The resort allows you to enjoy your vacation without missing the comforts of home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa, Cancun is located directly on a white sandy beach. Our resort in Cancun, Mexico offers spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodate up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi, in a perfect setting in the Hotel Zone on Mexico's Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splitty, TravelUp, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa, Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin