“A must 5 star restaurant while in Cancun”

Harry's Prime Steakhouse & Raw Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's Prime Steakhouse & Raw Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,048 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A place reserved only for the most demanding palates. Harry’s Prime Steakhouse & Raw Bar is a highly-stylized concept specially designed for our most rigorous and detail-focused guests. With a clear emphasis on quality and through a carefully curated assortment of USDA Prime certified meats exclusively sourced from the best Nebraska farms, the menu at Harry’s includes the best of our culinary offer. Worth highlighting is our selection of Wagyu Japanese and dry-aged steaks, which stand out for their intense flavor and tenderness. In addition, Harry’s offers quite an exclusive and well-stocked wine cellar, regionally renowned for its extensive variety and its high quality standards. At Harry’s you will witness how exclusivity & atmosphere can gracefully mingle, immersed in an environment that is clearly set apart by the talent of a staff who will surpass any expectations.
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

There is not a bad comment on this restaurant. The food, service, and atmosphere is all first class.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,106)

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband and I visited Harry's while in vacation and absolutely loved it! We sat outdoors with a lovely view and enjoyed lobster, steak & Mahi Mahi! The pineapple ginger mojito is excellent as well as Aaron our wait staff. He paid such attention to every detail with out being over bearing...excellent job! Excellent food!!!

2  Thank Binny1226
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here one evening and had great seats outside and were able to watch the sun setting which was just beautiful. The food was good as was the wine- wine was a bit expensive here compared to Club Grill ritz Carlton. Service was also good and we had a great time. It was so good that we went back the following night to have a light dinner and drinks at the bar. The service was terrible, the server was rude and it just ruined the whole experience. Based on the terrible second time experience i would never return. It's expensive and for this price service should be good.

1  Thank erin c
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I decided to go to Harry's for dinner, I was not disappointed. The atmosphere feels very upscale but not stuffy. The service was above average and they were conscientious of helping us make good choices. We tried the Mediterranean Salad. We loved it. Subtle flavor and tangy pears made this a good choice. While eating the salad, we were surprised by the fresh baked rosemary rolls and flatbread. Mmmmmm. So delightful. For our main course, I had the dry aged beef ribeye, my wife the "Cowgirl." The beef is tender, tasty and worth every penny. They do offer a Kobe beef choice if you choose to spend the extra money. We tried the side of jalapeño mashed potatoes and asparagus. They portions of the sides and salad are generous and enough to fill two people. Go easy on the number you order. We also tried the fried Oreos which were delightful. We were about to get the bill when we were surprised with a giant wad of cotton candy. My wife said this is like a "foodgasm." Hahaha!
I would highly recommend this restaurant for a intimate night out or for a superior business dinner.

1  Thank Eric C
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

It's a really good restaurant, I always go with my friends and have a great time the food it's really good and the people it's so nice I really enjoy go there all the time :)