“Best meal in cancun”

Harry's Prime Steakhouse & Raw Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's Prime Steakhouse & Raw Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 946 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A refined contemporary restaurant proudly serving USDA Prime and Certified Black Angus beef. The natural beauties, that only Cancun can offer, surround the restaurant.
Manchester
“Best meal in cancun”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

10/10 the food was outstanding aswell as the service.

A few other reviews say it's expensive but compared to he UK it was very reasonable.

We were here for our final evening meal before the flight the next day. What a way to finish our holiday.

Highly recommended.

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Mexico City, Mexico
“I expected more...”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Obviously is a nice place, it has the promotion, nice location and the bill also will state that is a nice place, but to be honest if you go to Polanquito in Mexico city, you will get more with the same price. Good service, but not if I receive the answer of "everything is good here sir" I would not believe it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank jorgeprax
Bellefontaine, Ohio
“Wow!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Best food I've tasted in a while, I put it in my top 3. Not expensive, greater service and atmosphere. Go for sure!

Montreal, Canada
“Should have known better !!!!!! Never use your credit card outside your resort in Mexico !!!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I spent 11 nights in Cancun. The night of Sept 3rd 2013 we went to Harry's for dinner. The bill with the generous 20 percent tip I provided amounted up to $745.20 Canadian conversion from peso's. The next night Sept 4th my wife and I had dinner at the Riu Palace Peninsula. Harry's charged my Mastercard an additional $720.45 and I NEVER EVEN WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR.

I never use my credit card outside my hotel in Mexico but i figured since Harry's was a well established Steakhouse in Cancun that it would not be a problem. Well that is simply not the case. Mastercard assured me that my credit will be refunded and they are working on my refund.

Beward using your credit card in this restaurant.

2 Thank christian t
Cancun, Mexico
“Happy Anniversary”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I brought my wife for our second anniversary, as the gift is cotton, I thought about this place as you received a cotton candy for dessert, regardless of what your dessert order.
My steak was tender and excellent, just the way I wanted for an aged cut. Most definitely a US style steakhouse with spotless service, an outstanding view of the lagoon and sunset in Cancun.