“Most enjoyable Meal”

Ranked #68 of 976 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Locanda Paolo, Italian Fusion Ristorante. We are a family run restaurant that just celebrated its 20th Anniversary. Proud to be a Downtown Restaurant.. we provide service to both locals and turists. The experience of visiting Locanda Paolo is never the same. Owners are on site and greet, serve, recommend and cook for you. We are a small and discreet restaurant. We like keeping it like that!! Let Paolo and Rafa help you personalize your own meal. "Food for the soul made with the Heart" a classy yet traditional Italian dinner.
Coatzacoalcos, Mexico
“Most enjoyable Meal”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Last night my family and me were meeting with relatives that are quite known for been world wide food experts and i wanted to take them to a restaurant that they could enjoy but in places like Cancun some times its difficult to find not so commercial tourist oriented places .
so by recomendation we made reservations at Locanda Paolo and found not only quite elegant establishment but also with the most attentive service and food was prepared extremely well and with the finest ingredients , we spent a wonderful evening dinning there and been taken care by all the staff even mr Paolo stoped by our table a couple of times to check on us.
atmosphere was quite nice and sophisticated mostly with local couples and groups of friends .

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank TonyCardenas

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great Homemade Italian Food”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were taken here by mutual friends who have been to this resturant before and we were all surprised when Jr Paolo came to our table to explain the menu specials for the day, then when back into the kitchen to prepare our meals. We were not dissappointed and will return again next year.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Clo4yanks
Cancun, Mexico
“Unique and Delicious”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Spent a nice evening in this quaint little Italian place. The owner and chef grew up in Italy and the quality of the food shows it. It is decently affordable, $25-$40 person and the atmosphere was very nice. I would recommend this place for couples and not so much for families.

• Visited February 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our son's Christening at Paolo's. The service and food were amazing. We were allowed to chose a menu and we were not disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant who is in the mood for authentic italian cuisine.

• Visited May 2013
“Le chef parfait”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Being an hotelier, that loves good food, I am very pleased with Locanda Paolo. Paolo is the perfect host and you can go there 100 times, he will always have something very special to offer you, so you can never get bored of his menu or dishes. I have met Paolo years ago when myself I was also an Executive Chef for Hyatt International. I loved his cuisine then, and after leaving Mexico for many years, I found again la Locanda de Paolo and the food and service did not change a bit, all the contrary. it is getting better and better. Felicitation mon cher Paolo,

• Visited May 2013