“Antonio rocks!!”

Lobster Dinner Cruise from Cancun
Ranked #29 of 330 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Olympus Tours is one of the largest ground operators in Mexico servicing the most popular tourist destinations such as Cancun, Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos and Mexico City. We specialize in: Airport Transfers, Tours and excursions, Meet and greet at the airport, Hotel accommodations, theme nights and activities for Groups and Incentives.
Ft. Collins CO
“Antonio rocks!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Antonio from Olympus tours at the Riu Palace Maya Riviera did a fantastic job. He set my wife and I up on three tours. All went off without a hitch! He was also great at getting advice from. We did the Atlantis tour on Cozumel where you go in a sub to the reef. Very cool! We did Xcret! Which is a fantastic day! He also gave us advice on where to have a dolphin experience. The one he set us up with was Dolphin Discovery. We did the bigger package and it was worth every penny. We spent about 45 min. interacting with the manatees and then about 1 hour and 15 mins with the dolphins with only six other people. The price was $159 per person, but included a box lunch, transportation and about 15 mins swimming in a pool with sharks and sting rays. My wife paid more in the Bahamas and got about a quarter of the time. Great experience!!
Laura his trainee did a great job as well!

Visited February 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Windsor, Colorado
“Personal service was fantastic!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I visited Riviera Maya in Feb. 2012 with a group of 40 people. Antonio, with Olympus Tours, met us at the airport and was available to everyone in our group throughout the trip. He know all of our names by the time we got to the hotel. He was extremely helpful in providing us withinformation and setting up excursions. I would definitely recommend using Olympus!

Visited February 2012
Warsaw, Poland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Horrible tour operator!”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I rarely write bad reviews but it was the most horrible experiance I had with tour operator. Booked two trips by them via viator. Scheduled pick-up by email with double confirmation from my side and they forgot to pick me up!! Trying to call Mexico City branch was impossible, finally I managed to call Cancun (!) office while a very nice gentelmen tried to prove me that I haven't confirmed my pick-up! Eventually after missing like 2h of waiting I managed to call Mexico City office when I was told I wasn't pick up due to traffic (what a nonsense cause). I had to organize trip to pyramides by my own as I was only 4 days in Mexico City. While attending their trip to Taxco we lost like 1.5h on highway caught by police as there was no sufficient documentation in a bus. Total mess. Rude guide- I don't want need to dress up for excursion trips but comments "I will tell you where to find cheap silver I know it's expensive hear for you" I assume to be very disrespectful. Never again with them as I want to spend nice holiday without stress.

Visited November 2011
4 Thank Alxandra_St
“fantastic service from kate”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed at secrets capri riviera with friends for two weeks from Jan18th to Feb.1st.We loved everything about the resort except we were with a different provider and could never seem to get a person to see.They were not on premise as olympus is.Because we would check at different times with no avail we were becoming frustrated but to our rescue was Kate....she saw we needed some information so offered to try and help.She was very kind and answered all of the questions we had.Whenever we were in that part of the hotel she would always says hello to us by name.She was so cheerfull always and told her we would like to have her for our rep.
We were leaving on the 1st.and got to meet her supervisor Donal who was also very accomodating.He was also very helpful.We now know that we will look into using your Canadian flight center for our next vacation.

Visited January 2012
harleysville pa.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best private transfer ever”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We usually use private transportation to the hotel and found olmpus tours to be the best...if some people were not happy with them blame your travel agent.Tell them what you want .I had some trouble with my agent so I called them direct and set up the ride myself....ask for the suv or limo yes it cost a little more but its worth it. We have always been taken care of very well. We will also say that one time they even took people off a vehicle and put us on it because we had private and had priority for the ride.

Visited March 2011