“Amazing food and great ambiance”
Review of The Club Grill

The Club Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Club Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 1,031 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Retorno del Rey
Transit: 5 minutes away
Description: 10 years of award wining cuisines, jazz band and dance, AAA 5 Diamond Award.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Recently went to Cancun for vacation and was recommended the club grill for dinner. Their food is very delicious as well as creative. I ordered the roasted duck and my wife ordered the lobster. We were impressed at how savory they were. The live music definitely sets the mood for a nice glass of wine and a lovely evening. Even their desserts were amazing. (the souffles are the best!) Definitely a must go if traveling to Cancun andin search of a ggreat place to eat.

1  Thank dapz

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Located at the Ritz Cancun this dining room did not disappoint. From the table setting to the dark wood and soft live Piano and bass in the lounge it definitely creates the statement intended. My girlfriend and I shared the tuna tartare which was perfectly balance with enough flavors that each mouthful created a different taste. We moved on to the Jamón Ibérico which was just awesome. They served this in the classic Spanish tradition accompanied by a beautiful brochette. After the Ham we truly enjoyed sharing the creamed corn and crap meat soup which was really nice. We each had the red snapper as out entree. This was the weakest part of our dinner as it was rather salty. We shared the chocolate souffle for dessert which was nice but did not have enough of that rich chocolate flavor that you expect. The service at the beginning of the meal was top notch but than we felt like they... forgot about us, Overall this was a nice experience and I would return again.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Food was outstanding. Service was better and atmosphere was first class. The duck was maybe the best i have ever had in my lifetime - 60 years

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My Husband and I recently traveled to Cancun and, when asking for restaurant recommendations, we were steered toward the Club Grill. Wow, were we thrilled with the recommendation! We typically rate our vacations based on the meals we have, and I am willing to say that this was by far one of the best culinary experiences we have ever had and therefore one of our favorite and most memorable vacations. Although everything on the menu caught my eye, I decided on the tuna tartar and the nut crusted snapper. Both were absolutely fabulous. I still find myself daydreaming about that snapper...wish I had the recipe! The "icing on the cake" was the chocolate soufflé I had for dessert. AMAZING! I could just go on and on about the food, but the service was perfect as well. Oscar, our server, was super attentive without being overbearing...perfect. Club Grill is an experience not to be missed while visiting Cancun. We will, without a doubt, be back!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had a fantastic meal at The Club at the Ritz Carlton in Cancun. The service was fantastic and we really enjoyed catching up with the chef Tyler after our meal and hearing all of his insight on how the meal was prepared.

We had the Heirloom carrot salad and filet mignon with wild mushrooms and foie gras sauce. It was unbelievable. For dessert we had Mexican chocolate mousse. It is without a doubt worth stopping in while you are in Cancun. We can't wait to get back there again soon.

1  Thank mgeagles