“Excellent - Excellent - Excellent”
Review of The Club Grill

The Club Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Club Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 995 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Retorno del Rey
Transit: 5 minutes away
Description: 10 years of award wining cuisines, jazz band and dance, AAA 5 Diamond Award.
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Food was outstanding. Service was better and atmosphere was first class. The duck was maybe the best i have ever had in my lifetime - 60 years

There are newer reviews for The Club Grill

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My Husband and I recently traveled to Cancun and, when asking for restaurant recommendations, we were steered toward the Club Grill. Wow, were we thrilled with the recommendation! We typically rate our vacations based on the meals we have, and I am willing to say that this was by far one of the best culinary experiences we have ever had and therefore one of our favorite and most memorable vacations. Although everything on the menu caught my eye, I decided on the tuna tartar and the nut crusted snapper. Both were absolutely fabulous. I still find myself daydreaming about that snapper...wish I had the recipe! The "icing on the cake" was the chocolate soufflé I had for dessert. AMAZING! I could just go on and on about the food, but the service was perfect as well. Oscar, our server, was super attentive without being overbearing...perfect. Club Grill is an experience not to be missed while visiting Cancun. We will, without a doubt, be back!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had a fantastic meal at The Club at the Ritz Carlton in Cancun. The service was fantastic and we really enjoyed catching up with the chef Tyler after our meal and hearing all of his insight on how the meal was prepared.

We had the Heirloom carrot salad and filet mignon with wild mushrooms and foie gras sauce. It was unbelievable. For dessert we had Mexican chocolate mousse. It is without a doubt worth stopping in while you are in Cancun. We can't wait to get back there again soon.

1  Thank mgeagles
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The food and wine pairing was excellent and creative. Chef Tyler and Oscar and his team made the experience outstanding. If you are looking for a great culinary experience while in Cancun this is the place. We will be back.

1  Thank Ted L
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Although we were not staying at the Ritz Carlton, a friend suggested that we try the Club Grill for a special meal. It was fantastic! Upon arrival we were impressed by the setting and décor, which was elegant & special, but at the same time felt quite comfortable & warm. We were promptly seated and provided an extensive menu of wonderful options. I selected the roasted bone marrow, cauliflower soup with seared scallop and lobster thermidor... WOW...an absolutely fabulous meal!! Each dish surpassed the previous one and the suggested wine parings were perfect! Everything was beautifully plated and served by our outstanding waiter Fernando. We thoroughly enjoyed staying for coffee & cognac while listening to their live jazz music. This is a restaurant to put on your list....we will be back and will bring friends!

2  Thank Steve B