“One off Cancun's best”
Review of The Club Grill

The Club Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Club Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 976 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Retorno del Rey
Transit: 5 minutes away
Description: 10 years of award wining cuisines, jazz band and dance, AAA 5 Diamond Award.
Emerson, New Jersey
“One off Cancun's best”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

If your looking for a beautiful setting to have a special night this should be on your list.
They pamper you but don't forget to serve unique and flavorful food !
Men must wear collared shirt and long pants. At least that is what you are told.

Enjoy ... Oh ... Bring your credit card you will need it !!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Alphonse D

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Very fancy”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Was exactly what I would expect from the ritz Carlton. Was a little pricey but was bare none best meal had in cancun.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Philip O
oz
“Best Meal of the trip”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

What can I say! The restaurant is beautiful and romantic. The food was outstanding as was the service. Great Jazz trio as well. I would highly recommend Club Grill...

Visited June 2013
1 Thank aroundtheglobeoz
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well done! Bravo”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Lobby Lounge was too loud for my wife and son so decide to dine here. Was looking for a nice quiet family diner; that was exactly what we got. There was only 7 people dinning so we had the left side of the restaurant to ourselves. Service excellent. Food pretty good, very beautiful dishes. Wife had sea bass, me snapper, son had kid's menu filet mingion with fries. Chef delighted us with 3 complimentary dishes. Was advised ahead of time for desert options; some desert required more time to make. Don't come here if you want a lot of food for your money. Come here, if you want a quiet family diner, good food, beautiful atmosphere, and don't want to over eat.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kesone P
Isle of Sheppey, United Kingdom
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had already had a wonderful meal in the Ritz Carlton's other restaurant, Fantinos and was so impressed we had to go back and try The Club Grill as well, we had a pre drink in the main bar then we went to the restaurant which is down a sweeping marble/carpeted staircase. We were shown and seated at our table and given the menus, as we studied them we were treated to a live band playing light acoustic jazz. Looking around the restaurant the Decor was great, wall paneling, warm colours and very comfy dining chairs and linen covered tables. For starters I had the roasted veal bone marrow served with tomatoe bread and my girlfriend had the lobster salad my veal marrow was truly Devine and my girlfriend said her salad was too. I ordered the restaurants signature dish, Duck served two ways served with a tequila reduced jus which was wonderful,my girlfriend had the fillet mignon with a wild cep sauce which she let me try and Wow! It was truly Devine and my girlfriend said it was probably the best steak meal she had ever had. We washed this all down with some lovely wines. Although the service you get is not up to the level you get in Fantinos the food is just as wonderful. Again a very memorable evening.

• Visited May 2013