“Great party time!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Bozeman, Montana
“Great party time!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had a great time with our friends here. Very cool party atmosphere and the staff really gets into the routine of entertaining their guests. The vendors that walk around can be a little annoying but all in all we had a delightful time.

Visited January 2013

Jersey City, New Jersey
“commercial bar”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

overpriced and watered down. fun atmosphere. i prefer to get a real drink for $10 not just some colored sugar water.

Visited January 2013
alma
“Drinks are great”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Drinks can be pricey. I've been here a few times, and learned to take coupons, which I've noticed I can find them all over the place there in the info around the hotels and touristy spots.

If you haven't been here this is a fun place to hit for lunch if you're not into the major party scene. If you're young and like the party scene, you should go here later at night when the party gets going.

I like a slow easy pace now, so go in the day time. There's usually some live entertainment and the décor is fun.

I love the banana daquiri's even though I'm not a big banana lover. Also the pina coladas were very good, especially after all inclusive free low grade drinks.

Watch out if you don't want to be bothered by sales people trying to take your pic and sell you it in a cheapo frame. We did buy one, and it was cute, but probably overpriced. Worth it to us, but maybe not others.

Also, beware using the ATM...I did and was charged a high surcharge...something like $26US. Yikes. But I ran out of cash and needed some ASAP.

I'm never in a hurry to get here, bc I like a more local flavor, but it is fun to stop once in awhile. If you haven't been here though, I'd recommend it at least for a short visit and perhaps an appetizer and a beer or cocktail. The food is nothing special. But the atmosphere and drinks are great, esp for a first timer.

Visited February 2012
Pickering, Canada
“Night out at Senor frogs”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Always love going to Senor Frogs and we paid to have a private table and booze, but since they started the foam parties it makes too much of a mess too early in the evening so unless you like foam, would not suggest for anyone that is just looking to dance without all the mess.

Visited November 2012
Lambertville, Michigan
“Had a Blast”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Family of 6 and it was my 10 year olds birthday. The food was great, atmosphere was fun and wait staff did an excellent job. Of course, it's Mexico, be ready to buy extras...They will hit you up for shots and pictures, all an additional charge. To be expected. We had a blast. For my son's birthday, they shut off the lights, brought out this big (firework) sparkler on a cake with oxygen tank in hand. It was chaos with music. They smashed his cake in his face. I have never seen him laugh so hard. Loved it. Definitely a time to remember..

• Visited November 2012