“Amazing”

Ranked #448 of 981 Restaurants in Cancun
Destin, Florida, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Amazing. Do It. I can not explain in words. So just do it. Then call me and thank me later. :)

Visited May 2012

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Amazing food, Amazing view!”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We loved eating at Lol Ha, the chips and salsa they bring you were the best we had our whole trip. A great variety of food, all good. I had the poppers for an appetizer and they were made fresh, amazing! The view is breath taking, right on Akumal Bay. We ate here before renting our gear at the Dive Shop for snorkeling. Maybe one of the best meals we had the whole week {while staying at an all inclusive resort}. I will come back!

• Visited June 2011
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Great spot by the beach in an Americanized-restaurant”
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Lol-Ha's location just steps away from the beach cannot be beat! You can choose to sit at tables outside or under the palapa/thatch hut or at the bar. Fresh pico de gallo served with amazing chips are set on the table for you to enjoy as soon as you sit down. As a vegetarian, they do have quite a few options but I do have to say the Vegetarian panini is my absolute favorite! Great grilled veggies and goat cheese. Yum!
Prices are what is to be expected in the area and the area is definitely tourist central so if you are looking for an 'authentic' restaurant you would have better luck walking into the pueblo.

• Visited August 2010
Connecticut Yankee
“Good food, great views, friendly fun beachside restaurant”
Reviewed October 18, 2010

I learned of Lol Ha when planning our trip to the Riviera Maya last year, and I'm so glad I did! We ate here several times--we were staying at an all-inclusive, but we enjoy eating at local places, and Lol Ha seemed well liked based on online reviews. Yes, it's a tourist joint, but with tables right along the beach (as well as inside seating right next door), the seaside location in beautiful Akumal can't be beat! The food was tasty--particularly the fish tacos and ceviche--yum! Our waiter, Arnolfo, was terrific--just a very genuine, friendly guy who we truly enjoyed meeting. We had many good times at Lol Ha. Remember to bring snorkeling gear when you go.

Canmore, AB
“Great food, good location, but not a Mexican feel”
Reviewed March 30, 2010

Subject line sums it up, good location, great food, but not really an authentic Mexican feel (American country music playing, tvs all over showing sports, feels like you're sitting on a beach in Florida or something).