“A great Place to Eat”

Los Bisquets de Obregon
Ranked #612 of 951 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Haliburton, Ontario, Canada
“A great Place to Eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Offer a great Garlic Soup with or without egg - very hummy. Also offer calorie reduced meal section which provided me with very tasty dishes suited to my present program. We stayed at Hotel El Rey Del Caribe just around the corner and relied on this restaurant for many lunches and dinners throughout our 9 day stay.

• Visited May 2014

Tacoma, Washington
“Very good food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

This might not be the most "authentic" Mexican restaurant I've been in, but it offered really excellent food and service in a clean, comfortable setting. This February my husband and I and another couple stayed at the Radisson in Cancun and looked for a restaurant. Formerly this area had a lot of places. That is no longer the case. We hesitated to try this place since it didn't seem terribly authentic. We were glad we tried it. I had chicken mole that was very good. My husband had a burrito, also very good. One of the nonauthentic features of the menu was a "light" section, something I've never seen in a restaurant in Mexico. We didn't try it. There is also a play area for children. The service was excellent and we got our food very quickly. Prices were reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
Springfield, Virginia
“Close to the Radisson Hacienda downtown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

There are not too many restaurants near the hotel and we initially hesitated to eat here since it did not seem too authentic. But, the food was excellent, service was excellent and prices were very reasonable. I had a chicken sandwich--huge and very delicious with lot of chicken, guacamole, and beans served with baked potato chips--for only 57 pesos. Others had chicken mole dishes which were really good. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited February 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
“open for all meals, breakfast through dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

This restaurant was just a couple of blocks from the Radisson Hacienda where I was staying. I had a quick breakfast of fresh squeezed orange juice, expresso, and a cinnamon roll from the basket one of the server's was carrying around. The food at the other tables looked quite good, too! You could get some typical Yucatecan specialities, but they really offered a wide variety of things at very reasonable prices.

• Visited January 2014
North Port, Florida
“The Denny's of Cancun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I really liked this place. The food was very good and reasonably priced. We had dinner one evening and breakfast the next day. The Bisquets Salad is worth a try if you're tired of eating Mexican food. It's an interesting combination of a cold salad topped with stir-fried veggies. I especially enjoyed the fresh bread! Their Cafe Americano is instant coffee, which tasted alright but definitely was not as good as a cup of brewed coffee. One thing to note - if you don't speak Spanish, you can get a menu in English but chances are, your server will not speak any English.

• Visited August 2013