“Yay for coffee refills!”
Review of 100% Natural

100% Natural
Ranked #161 of 1,031 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was a wonderful place for breakfast and much appreciated after some less than healthy road food. After being seated a basket of pastries was brought to the table, and they were delicious. Those, combined with the fruit plates made a healthy, filling, breakfast. The service was great and our server was very attentive about offering to refill our coffee cups.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The restaurant's ambiance is really nice. They have an open-air area inside, surrounded by trees and wonderful tropical plants of all kinds. In the evening though I would recommend to move inside - to avoid mosquito bites.

Their muffins were delicious, and I enjoyed a good fresh smoothie too.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Have to admit that last time I was here was a couple years ago with Vegan friends. The smoothies were good and the food was better than most vegan food I've eaten. But not my choice... they thought it was wonderful. So, I'll rate it based upon their ratings.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

After two days of tacos and tequila I was delighted to have dinner at this wonderful restaurant. The white fish and salad was amazing, and just what I wanted. Of course the amazing salsas and roasted jalapeños were some of the best I have enjoyed in Mexico. Watch out for those Habaneros...

Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I go to Cancun twice a year. The resort we stay at is in walking distance to this restaurant and we literally go twice a day. They have the BEST breakfast and juices ever and dinner is amazing. The prices are fantastic and the service is wonderful. We love the hot pepper, potato and onion mixture they give you and the sauces are so good. Our last day before we had to leave for the airport we went and they gave us dessert which was delicious...I cannot wait to go back!