No photo provided
Add it.
Continental Plaza Veracruz
Ranked #49 of 75 Hotels in Veracruz
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I traded my timeshare week for a week at the Continental plaza. The 'hotel' is located within a large shopping mall and the entrance is inside the mall. I was disappointed because this was not the same as my time share. No kitchen, just a large hotel room with a 25in TV and a small refrigerator already stocked with overpriced stuff. I traded a one bedroom time share with a kitchen, living room and bedroom with a large screen TV. I had to change my room the first day because the people in the adjoining room were chain smokers and the smoke was coming into my room from under the door... If you prefer non smoking room, you may want to go elsewhere. The things you normally would expect to be available in a time share exchange were not. There were no DVD players available or other recreational items available to check out. There is room service, but it is expensive. The cheapest option is to go downstairs to the mall and eat at the food court. There are also some sit down restaurants in the mall if you want something more than fast food. There is also a large cinema and a VIP cinema inside, as well as a game area for kids. There is a small casino in the mall also...

If I was only looking for a hotel, I wouldn't be too unhappy with this, but I felt it was not a fair exchange for the timeshare week that I traded. Looking at this as a timeshare exchange, it is one of the worst exchanges I have made.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo