I had a really lovely evening there - the waiters are top noch, the food was tasty & at a reasonable price in my opinion, the Ambiente was lovely. However, unfortunately, the next morning I woke up with a minor food poisoning, probably from the salmon (should maybe teach me a lesson not to eat fish in the mountains). Obviously this experience clouds my evening a little - even though it was so wonderful. Maybe the other dishes are ok - I really hope so because they are delicious and the restaurant is really nice.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.