Accommodating staff, excellent restaurant, fantastic room and beautiful decorating all combine to make this a place worth visiting. I stayed in room #6 which was nearly an apartment. With a kitchen, dining room, living room and two upstairs bedrooms there was plenty of room for two people to spread out comfortably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Casa Morada is a small boutique hotel with 10 rooms, 8 of them suites with one or two bedrooms located in the historic center of San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico. All Suites do have an equipped kitchen, dining and living room with fire place. Free WIFI access. Villas Casa Morada is an ideal place for an extended stay in the Highlands of Chiapas in order to discover the ancient Mayan Culture or even learn Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villas Casa Morada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Casa Morada Hotel San Cristobal De Las Casas
- Hotel Casa Morada
- Villas Casa Morada San Cristobal De Las Casas, Mexico - Chiapas