All reviews cheap drinks private room beautiful garden common areas friendly place other travelers street noise hostel nigel beds mexico lockers dorm backpackers tours earplugs cons
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2015

So, YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO PLEASE EVERYBODY. This place is a proof. There was not a single bad thing I could write about it,and I stayed for 10days or so.huge lockers,huge personal space,I never even thought I would prefer a single room. This place made my memories from Mexico. Thank you.

Room tip: They have the best mattresses in town?
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

This hostel is amazing! Private rooms are spacious, clean and have great showers. There is lots of space to hang out and a nice garden area. Breakfast was incredible and had fantastic local choices each morning. The staff were really helpful and the location is great. Highly recommend this hosyel

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

I got to meet SO many people from around the world because this place really encourages meeting others, community, and interaction. The beds are warm, the food is good, and the environment is friendly. I loved it! There are hammocks and a bonfire outback in the garden near the bar and a big open room in the middle of the building where we hung out and played card games. Fun experience.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2015

I would recommend this hostel to anyone. The rooms are fantastic - great comfortable beds and design. Bathrooms are plentiful and clean. There is a great variety of rooms to suit all types of travellers and holiday makers and you can be as involved as you wish with the social aspect of the hostel. The owners are always around and approachable and have great advice and knowledge of the local area. I wish I could have stayed longer, not only because I loved San Cristobel but also because I would have loved to spend more time in the hostel. They have a fantastic bar in the garden, a covered courtyard in the centre, yoga a few times a week, and different social evenings. Fantastic breakfast as well!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

The rooms are very nice. There are enough bathrooms and they are cleaned regularly. The common areas are always filled with some people and have a great atmosphere. Various events are organised every night in the garden and bar. Would go there again without a doubt.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple