Hotel Casavieja(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$56
$52
Guayaba Inn(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$125
Mansion del Valle(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$41
$40
Diego De Mazariegos(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$43
$40
Sombra del Agua Hotel San Cristobal(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$73
$59
Casa del Alma Hotel Boutique & Spa(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$126
$115
Villas Casa Morada(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$73
Las Escaleras by Inmense(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$89
$87
Hotels.com
Mision Grand San Cristobal de las Casas(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$74
$56
Agoda.com
Hotel Bo(San Cristobal de las Casas)
$233
$189
HotelsClick
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2016

This hotel did not disappoint. It's close to everything San Cris has to offer--great cafes, wine bars, restaurants, cute shops, spas, etc. You can walk everywhere!

The manager, Erick, is absolutely fantastic. He speaks English and is very knowledgeable. He'll recommend restaurants, excursions and answer any questions you have about the area. We were there when the school teachers were protesting government reforms and Erick kindly kept us up-to-date with any planned highway blockades or anything that might affect our trip, since we were driving to Tuxtla next.

The hotel has a charming colonial style and the rooms are very comfortable. Sometimes there wasn't a lot of hot water in the shower, but that was the only downside.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly G
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Great place. Both the hotel and town. The hotel was a bit spendy by remote Mexico standards but worth it for the ambiance and location. The town is like a toned down Spanish version of new Orleans.. great historical sites and architecture during the day. Big local crafts market with lots of locally mined amber (watch out for the fake stuff. Have the seller shine a uv light on it. If they don't have one keep looking) And the night life goes on til all hours. You want to drink mescal? Check out one of the several Mezcalarias scattered about. You Will have fun!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed June 17, 2016

I stayed here for a few nights. This hotel is near the center of the city, so it's near a lot of taxis, places to eat, etc. The price was excellent for the amount of space and comfort we got. We had a room with two double beds. One of the receptionists was very helpful with finding a place to eat and a laundromat. He spoke great English too. One of the negatives are the housekeeper never cleaned our room once and we ended up running out of toilet paper on the last day. Also, the shower water did not turn hot one day, so we had to take cold showers. Beyond those two negatives, this was an excellent hotel and I'd definitely recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2016

I stayed with my husband on May for 4 nights, and we have a very comfortable stay, the staff was very friendly specially the lady from the front desk by morning, she was helpful even in a rainy day she lent us a umbrella to go for a walk The hotel is just 2 blocks from the central plaza and very close to grocery stores and restaurants; The hotel rooms are very comfortable and very clean I really love the decoration very Mexican in a good taste, the Wi-Fi is goog I had to work an entire day and I don´t have any problems with the red , my only compliant is it was noise in one day due to some maintenance work in the next room, but at the end I would recommend this hotel and I would come back

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2015

I wanted to try this one at first and that is because I found out it was recommended in my traveler book by Fodor’s. Well, the first impression I got is bad. As soon as I got in, I greeted good morning and neither the girl not the man answered. The man stared at me like I was an intruder bur did not really care since that made me think He was the intruder. No uniform, outside of the counter… so I thought he was not part of the staff. Asked to see the room and very quickly a guide appeared. When got back from seeing the room I still found this man there so I assumed he was part of the staff. Maybe even has a nice respectable charge. He was well dressed. Well, the thing is that I did not stay that night but did come back the next day. The reception girl was quite nice. Room, nice and clean went to take a shower and… no shampoo! Luckily I had some left over only for one shower so when I went out that night I said the guy at the front desk that they forgot to put shampoo (and I think soap, as well) and he said that the room I got does not include shampoo! I smiled like it was a joke; It wasn’t. Then I asked to buy one or two and said no, they can’t sell them. So I asked for and exception and get one free. Negative. Just can’t. Ok. End of story. Next day I asked for a half hour late checkout and was said no. Just no. No ifs, no buts, no sorries. I asked why couldn’t I and said check out time was noon, which I knew and of course understood. Well ask 15 mins. Still no. I asked how many extra mins I could get and they said I had to leave at 1200 sharp. Did not like that. Well nice treat is not their thing I said. My last was to ask if I could leave my suitcase for some time. That was possible. Guess that’s one of the pros, but all hotel I’ve stayed at can do that, When everyone has pros, no one have them, I think.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo