“Wonderful!”
Review of Parvati

Parvati
Description: HARE KRSNA Veggie F∞d “Párvati” is a new concept, in San Cristóbal de las Casas, unique style. We are a HARE KRSNA vegetarian restaurant, where the scents of India spices, the energy of love, the respect for all living things and the abundance like an “Ashram”, combine in each plate that you tasted.We believe strongest that put full love in the preparation is to much delicious and plus beneficial for your soul and body, particulary because we Offer each food spiriatuality, named “Prasadam”.Párvati`s” is a slow-food place, that means to international and unique concept. The vegetables that we prepared are fresh, NO frozen and every dish is prepared in the moment that you order.Our prices are so ship and accessible, and we are very sure that with hungry you will not go.Wellcome Pets - Holistic placeHARE KRSNA FOOD AND MUSIC!!!Parvati, is an excelent option to eat vegetarian food. Every dish is a delight for your palate, the colors and aromas they are a true feast to your senses. Great atmosphere, Live Music from Thursday to Saturday, run by it´sowners.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Thank you so much! Delicious whole food made with much love and care. Great place to stop on the way downtown. I ate here many times over my few week stay. Excellent value, friendly environment and good place to meet other conscious people. Thanks again :)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love the food. It is freshly prepared and the price is amazing!
Parvati is my favorite Restaurant in San Cristobal. I eat there almost everyday when I visit.
The service is lovely and the crowd is very nice.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love it the place, amaizing and economic the food.I was there for a few days and I went to eat every day...... for me the service is important and I was served for the onwers and very polite!!!. the atmosphere very nice,the music everything really good.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Parvati is one of the best options for vegetarian people in San Cristobal. The meal of the day is economic and well served; flavors are well balanced, basmati rice is aromatic and tasteful. Also, the Parvati vegan burger is delicious. Huge portions for 50 MXN.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous food, amazing atmosphere, sublime service and enough food for 2 meals.

Try the falafel!! I think they bake their own bread.

Will say that it is and isn't Indian but it definately is MUY RICO