“Great Atmosphere”

Cocoliche San Cristobal
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Shared a pasta dish and sandwich here and both were tasty. Dishes are a tad more expensive than other similar places but the quality is good. Awesome bartenders and they do have happy hour specials! They had live music when we were there as well which added a nice touch to the atmosphere.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We ended up dining here twice in our time in San Cristobal. The staff are friendly and helpful and the place feels warm and cosy. They have live music almost every other night - helps to create the great vibe in here. Full both nights we were there.
The food was delicious. We had pasta, salad and quesadillas- all great options. Would definitely return.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Don’t be too conscious of the look of the place.
The food and the service is awesome.
Get the pasta with salmon (any of its 2 varieties).

Papiliondela, Owner at Cocoliche San Cristobal, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thanks for your comment and recommendation. We're proud and happy you liked our food and service. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Unfortunately I wasn't very impressed by the food. My partner's pasta was pretty average and my 'Vietnamese' dish was definitely not Vietnamese food. I'm sure the live music is good but we didn't stay late enough to enjoy this.

Thanks for your visit. We really hope to see you again soon and help you improve your opinion.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The unhealthiest salad I've ever ordered. I Ordered the Caesar salad and 50% of it was Parmesan cheese, way too much cheese (it covered the whole bowl) and the Caesar dressing was just thrown into the middle of the salad, also over compensated. I had four bites and I couldn't handle anymore. My partner order another salad with mushrooms and almonds and it was ok. Over priced and inconsiderate when they saw I did not enjoy it.

1  Thank mollygrimaldi
Papiliondela, Public Relations Manager at Cocoliche San Cristobal, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

We do serve our Caesar salad with grated parmesan cheese on top, almost covering the salad. Apparently that's exactly why most of our customers like it and have made it our best selling salad. We could not give a 50% cheese salad for it would be way too expensive. Our best guess is you were looking for lighter food. We do have some options in our menu and we'll be glad to offer different dishes next time you're around. We're glad your partner enjoyed our other salad. Hope to see you soon and give you a better experience.