“Try the asian food!”

Cocoliche San Cristobal
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Excellent vibe and the prices are affordable.
I loved the asian side of the menu, and their mixes of juices. Everything I tried was excellent.
They usually have music at night.
Stop by either for a drink or for dinner, you will have a great time.

There are newer reviews for Cocoliche San Cristobal

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was our first restaurant in San Cristobal de las Casas and we have already been back a second time. Many good options for me as a vegan. I loved the green rice with asparagus, veggies and sun dried tomatoes. I am sure we will go back.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Lovely café with a nice, relaxed vibe. Menu includes very eclectic options from a range of cuisines. From the salads, Mexican and Thai selections - all were fresh, well-prepared and delicious. Two bands played the evening I was there. Both were wonderful, one was "Latin Duo" and the other a band of musicians playing a nice mix of guitar-based folk/beat music.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I've eaten at Cocoliche several times and find the menu extensive and very interesting. The food is quite good. I particularly love the coconut licuado... I make a point to get one every trip. My only negative is that the music can be a little loud, but this last visit it was turned down to a nice background level. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very nice cafe, right in the centre of town (half a block down Cristobal Colon from Real de Guadalupe). Decor and atmosphere were both lovely, as was the food. I went for lunch one day, and liked it so much I went back for dinner a few days later. Prices are good, although portions are not always especially generous. Has a long list of fruit smoothies, with some interesting (and tasty) combinations available. Service was friendly and attentive. Has live music some nights, although I left before it started. Wifi available.