“Mostly good.”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The staff was very nice. Everything was very clean (see the sterilized silverware photo). The meat cuts were good, and one of my two pieces of fish was cooked well -- the other was a complete disaster, overly done, too dry even with all the chimichurri -- though perhaps this is why I got two pieces? The provoleta was different and welcome - sort of a friend version, which was like a big flat cheesestick. Wine was good. All around good experience.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a great beef dinner here, arrachera and vacio, both of which are flank steak. But tender and delicious, along with a couple of very tasty empanadas to start. Along with a bottle of Trumpeter wine, the meal was excellent, though expensive, as was the service.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great place with great food. I ate the Vacio which was great, the empanadas were good as well and the atmosphere was great.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We ate here last night and absolutely loved the place, probably the best steak I have tasted ever and cooked to perfection!!!!!! The service was excellent and our waiter was very very pleasing on the eye too :) if you visit San Cristobal then this restaurant is a must!!!!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Good meal, quick service and tasty food.....however, back from Mexico two weeks ago. HSBC on the phone as my card has been cloned. One two times I used my visa card all holiday and only time my card left my possession!

1  Thank smstreat