When on the street was rainy and grey in hostel Iguana I spent good time with my girlfriend where is colorful, cheerfully and nice people - especially owners - Monika and Rudy. There is everything what you need - space to relax and prepare food, to use internet and watch TV. Also you can do laundry and prepare yourself to next trip. Enjoy this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven years since opening, IGUANA HOSTEL is well known among backpackers for its family, chilled out and fun atmosphere. People come to the Iguana for two nights and they stay for two weeks... This is because Iguana Hostel can host only up to 27 people, so it's easy to make friends to share fun with, and we will always take good care of you. Our main asset is our staff: travellers on the road, who love making friends, and speak your language. The IGUANA HOSTEL is situated in a historic Barrio del Cerrillo, with a panoramic view from the terrace. The hostel is located near Santo Domingo a church surrounded and a colourful handcraft market, 2 blocks from the public market and only 7 minutes walk from the very heart of the city: la Catedral and el Parque Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Iguana Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Hotel San Cristobal De Las Casas
- Iguana Hostel San Cristobal De Las Casas, Mexico - Chiapas