I stayed at Iquana for about a week during Christmas of 2012. I have to say the staff members were friendly, extremely helpful, and always fun. The beds were comfortable and the entire place was consistently very clean. The owner was even kind enough to drop me off at the ADO bus station when it finally came time to move on. It was definitely the best hostel I have stayed at in my travels. You can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four years since opening, IGUANA HOSTEL is well known among backpackers for its family, chilled out and fun atmosphere. People come to the Iguana for two nights and they stay for two weeks... This is because Iguana Hostel can host only up to 27 people, so it's easy to make friends to share fun with, and we will always take good care of you. Our main asset is our staff: travellers on the road, who love making friends, and speak your language. The IGUANA HOSTEL is situated in a historic Barrio del Cerrillo, with a panoramic view from the terrace. The hostel is located near Santo Domingo a church surrounded and a colourful handcraft market, 2 blocks from the public market and only 7 minutes walk from the very heart of the city: la Catedral and el Parque Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Iguana Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Hotel San Cristobal De Las Casas
- Iguana Hostel San Cristobal De Las Casas, Mexico - Chiapas