We took a tour with Maria to Chamula and Zinacantan for 300 pesos per person. We had taken a similar tour with Alex and Raul last June and received so much more information for much less money. We hardly learned anything on this tour, only had our questions answered. If you don't know what to ask, you would miss a lot. This was more of a shopping trip than an educational experience. Maria talked with her friends, and would answer calls on her phone. We also picked up her grandchild from school on the way back. She was a very nice woman but not very professional, especially for being so expensive. I would recommend Alex and Raul in front of the Cathedral. The Museum in the hotel was wonderful, but they should screen their tour representatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following the tradition initiated by Gertrude Duby, Na Bolom also offers rooms for our guests. Each one of the 16 rooms is an extension of the museum, decorated individually with old furniture, artwork, textiles and photographs from the indigenous villages of Chiapas . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Na Bolom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Na Bolom Hotel San Cristobal De Las Casas
- Casa Na Bolom San Cristobal De Las Casas, Mexico - Chiapas