“Delicious Pizza ”

Restaurante Pizzeria Napoli
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Nuestra cocina esta dedicada al mejor sabor italiano con productos naturales , atendemos personalmente a nuestros clientes . No aceptamos reservas , los esperamos !!!
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Pizza like in Italy - thin base and very crisp. Also try the home made lemonade. Good service - manager checked on every table whilst we were there.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

I am surprised that Pizzeria Napoli is not among the 10 best restaurants in San Cristobal.

I eat there very often. I particularly like their pizzas that are like no other, anywhere. I also enjoy their "entrada" made of fresh vegetables which to me is the best way to wait for the slow cooking pizzas and pastas.

I strongly recommend a visit!

1  Thank mari46martin
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant tonight for the 1st time with friends of mine that had been here before. I had the vegetarian pizza and it was EXCELLENT! One of the best pizzas that I have had in a long time. We ate outside overlooking the walking street and had a delightful evening. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was enchanting. An earlier post by someone talked about them adding the IVA tax separately. I don't that the was the case. There was a line for IVA but that is where they added a 10% tip. This was noted on the side of the bill. If it really was IVA it would have been 16% and not 10. We will definately be back and I will try their homeade pasta next time.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

We went on New Years Eve. The whole staff was very nice and the food was really good specially the homemade pasta and the salads.

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

We randomly bumped into it while walking around & fell in love with it not only because of the food, but also because the environment. They charge the taxes (I.V.A.) as extra though, do keep it in mind while calculate calculating payment.

P.S. It has a really cheap menu package if you don't order from the menu itself (it costs $95 & it includes an appetizer, a glass of water & pasta)