“Average”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This restaurant is located in a good area "Andador Guadalupano." This is is the main good thing about it, otherwise, the ingredients are not really authentic, and the way the owner treats his workers and customers needs a lot of improvement. This is not the regular hospitable Lebanese restaurant that I am used to see in Mexico.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

When my partner and I went to Arez, we were not impressed. The food was average and expensive. Most notably, the atmosphere among the owners/workers was very tense, which did not make for comfortable dining. I would not recommend it.

2  Thank Mariajackson90
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I do not agree with the comments below, my husband and i had a very nice dinner here. The girl serving us was super friendly and the food -lamb kebab and lentil salad- very tasty. Would definetely recommend it.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Was excited to discover a lebanese restaurant in Mexico so decided to give this place a try but the food was a bit of a disappointment. It was all rather tasteless, will not be going back. Also a bit overpriced for what it is.

3  Thank GlobalVagrants
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I went here with my girlfriend and a friend and we all got horrible food poisining. The owner was drinking beer and smoking when we walked in and it took him less than 6/7 minutes to heat up some stale ingredients that had been sitting out all day. We all threw up for 3 days afterwards. DON'T EAT HERE - NUNCA COMEN AQUI.

3  Thank Ali D